PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Can I just say we were saying leaks from premier league uefa or whoever were showing they couldn’t be trusted and weren’t able to hold their piss or mischief making,last couple of weeks we have had people purportedly with inside information ( leaks )from City so what’s the difference ..think I’ll hold fire until the club itself comes and says something..
The leaks from UEFA came from Masters. His long time contact Tariq Panja was the recipient.
CORRECTION . Parry was the source. Brain fart to write Masters. Apologies.

Last edited:
Source. Super City From Maine Road - Facebook

NEWS DROP:

I’ll start by making it clear that the following post is not based on confirmed fact.
However, the source from within the club which this post is based on has said things in the past that panned out exactly the way they said it would, including managerial appointments, transfers and the UEFA CAS conclusion.

So… City have successfully cleared their name before Murray Rosen KC and his independent commission panel appointed by the Premier League. The charges have again failed to stand up to scrutiny.
City are now working with the Premier League to decide and implement the best exit strategy for the shit storm that will unfold once the official announcement is made.

With other clubs already punished and millions of football fans around the world whole heartedly expecting this process to be a formality with a view to City facing the music, it’s not going to go down well at all.
Both Etihad Stadium security and the security of the Premier League’s head office in central London are being reviewed and bolstered in anticipation of the fallout.
In addition to these ongoing plans, City have prepared multiple legal proceedings against various individuals and organisations (not limited to the UK) who have been deemed to assert City as guilty before due process has concluded.

The Premier League must now lie in the hole that it’s dug for itself. They had the opportunity to stop what they were doing when UEFA failed at CAS, they didn’t. They had the opportunity to stop when City refused offer of settlement, they didn’t.
Why they didn’t is likely part of the bigger picture that involves other clubs within the league and their overreach of power and influence over the years.
I urge you now to buy popcorn while it’s still in stock blues… THE SCENES WILL BE BIBLICAL

Tell people what they want to hear and they will believe it...

I'm confident about my information that the PL want some sort of settlement.

@gordondaviesmoustache has talked about the use of the phrase "...will be resolved..." alluding to a settlement rather than going full speed ahead with a hearing based on a weak case.

Alberto Galassi's interview also suggests that the club feels it's on the verge of a successful outcome.

And I've always been confident and maintained these alleged breaches are very weak, and have either been rejected by CAS or considered not worth bothering with by UEFA.

It's also possible that the IC has come to the conclusion that these breaches aren't considered fraudulent and therefore outside the statutory 6- year limit under UK law.
Some sort of agreement, I would’ve thought Khaldoon wants all to be dropped no deals, he doesn’t want anything ever hanging over us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.