PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's normal that people over-react to perceived good news, or perceived slights but really just take it all in, make up your own mind and relax.

It's entirely possible that some letters were sent out to some outlets and not others, that some outlets choose to ignore them.

It's entirely possible the PL is saying hearing in the autumn but negotiating a settlement behind closed doors.

No-one needs to feel superior if they choose to believe one or the other. Just make your own minds up and make peace with it. You will find out sooner or later if you were right or not.
I find it difficult to believe somebody has fed Tolmie nonsense. He knows his sources and would likely spot a false feed. He would certainly not spin it to the point of distortion. So I believe something is up, even if the outcome is not dramatic and immediate.

Yes. We're doomed to eternally have the words cheats, 115, brown envelopes, paying off the PL/UEFA/Refs etc. aimed at us by bitter followers of United, Scummypool, Arseholes, Spuds even if we are cleared of all charges. Mud sticks to anything if you fling enough at it and there's plenty of mindless sheep who believe anything spoon fed to them by the main stream and social media despite their unfounded and unsubstantiated claims.

Yes. We're doomed to eternally have the words cheats, 115, brown envelopes, paying off the PL/UEFA/Refs etc. aimed at us by bitter followers of United, Scummypool, Arseholes, Spuds even if we are cleared of all charges. Mud sticks to anything if you fling enough at it and there's plenty of mindless sheep who believe anything spoon fed to them by the main stream and social media despite their unfounded and unsubstantiated claims.
People still go on about "fergie time" in all sorts of contexts inside and outside of football, so many years later. Difference is, that red nosed pisshead was actually cheating for real.

Got to embrace it mate, them dickheads aren't worth listening to or bothering about. If it wasn't that it be something else for sure.

People still go on about "fergie time" in all sorts of contexts inside and outside of football, so many years later. Difference is, that red nosed pisshead was actually cheating for real.

Got to embrace it mate, them dickheads aren't worth listening to or bothering about. If it wasn't that it be something else for sure.
When Im on my deathbed I will have a wry smile to myself thinking about all the piss my beloved City have bolied over the years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.