PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I could not give a shit about any of the so called FFP rules brought in by the scum united to stop us

This is my club and even if we have to play FCUM next season in the lower leagues, we will have 50.000 others just like me turning up each week and watch Manchester city football club playing football,

they can all fuck off with the shit league and so-called rules, it's bollocks and just shows that Glory means to united fans, they need to be champions every season, so they can spout shit about being the biggest club in the world,

for ten years, Manchester city have been playing under different rules to the rest, and we still beat the system and won titles, dodgy match officials every fucking week, out to get us by any means possible, even letting other teams kick the shit out of players then book our players to fighting back,

COME ON MANCHESTER CITY, take the whole thing down if we are going to get punished, call them out once and for all, they are the biggest CHEATS and let us go through their books ? oh, look page one CHEAT I can guarantee,

Last edited:
Question why it was brought in to begin with. I don’t think we complied originally, when it came in with little notice to comply. If you think financial fair play was brought in for “fairness” then your head is up your arse. Apparently to stop clubs overspending and going under as well, which makes our owners more dangerous than the likes of uniteds. Laughable. These charges aren’t just financial fair play though and as many say, every single club won’t be doing everything 10000% by the letter, not a chance. We are just unfortunate that they’ve aimed at us, as did uefa (and failed) and any normal fan should see that we’ve been a target as city being good and successful isn’t fashionable for any of the brands.
'fashionable brands' what are you talking about, your revenues are higher than Real Madrid and Man United, your as 'fashionable as they come. Your a mainstream club with global revenues higher than all other clubs

Although I think that's might be the problem. Your revenues are higher than Man Uniteds and Real Madrid..............why.

How many clubs have played in the PL in this timeframe I wonder? One thing that can be said is it is incredible that in all that time we have managed to break probably 10 times more rules than all those clubs put together. Its genuinely amazing how uncorrupted such a hugely successful commercial operation as the PL is in comparison to little old City! I for one am impressed how we have managed to do that!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.