PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

UAE: Good afternoon Rishi, I hear the Premier League are trying to shaft us with a pineapple?

Rishi: Yes I’m afraid the club have breached financial rules.

UAE: Did we mention that the price of oil is to be increased by 100%?

Rishi: Oh….I’ll sort it.

UAE: Obliged.
Pretty sure the owner of a rival PL club, a country with the world's 2nd largest oil reserves, would be capable of making up any shortfall in reduced UAE production...

But putting the players on long contracts means they can spread the cost over however many seasons the contract is. So £80m player in an 8 year contract is £10m a season on the books.
You’ve heard that on sspn’s the exact figures they quoted don’t lie

If you read the charges they are woolly as Fuck
They are basically doing the same as uefa in saying we did not cooperate with enquiry
Why cooperate when it’s a witch hunt by certain letter writers

The independent commission will no doubt find us guilty of some charges but drop most charges
The biggest will be not cooperating
Then we will nail the cunts at CAS just like UEFA

The whole thing strikes me as they have fuck all but are trying to make a huge case of fuck all add up to something

Time to come out fighting city
The FA have made ‘allegations’, and I am certain the vast majority will quietly be dropped as time marches on.

An allegation must be proven with a substantial body of evidence, and I personally highly doubt the FA possesses such evidence given it’s unlikely we would have cooperated with this witch hunt.

This is more about our enemy clubs and their endless desire to exact revenge on us for muscling in on them.

We all know the FA do the bidding of our enemies. The battle lines are thus drawn.

Are any of the charges to do with breaking FFP rules for 9 years though? I thought most of them are nothing to do with FFP?
We are talking about prem league rules, they are listed in the prem league handbook. FFP is the UEFA version and precursor so I guess people just use FFP as a generic term for football financial rules.

I've had a read of the rules this morning (The prem league handbook). They are very broad, it's impossible for anyone to have a view without knowing what the club submitted.

It's also going to be very difficult for the PL to get anything to stick in court. They would have to prove that what was submitted was inaccurate but also material in size and deliberately withheld. Its going to be very murky as players and managers will have income outside of their main contracts, they always have. So it will be a case of proving the outside stuff was in reality club stuff and deliberately withheld. That will be very difficult. And what of other clubs doing the same?

My prediction is this will go court and ultimately to CAS. Unless we settle for some agreed punishment but I think odds of that are slim.

'fashionable brands' what are you talking about, your revenues are higher than Real Madrid and Man United, your as 'fashionable as they come. Your a mainstream club with global revenues higher than all other clubs

Although I think that's might be the problem. Your revenues are higher than Man Uniteds and Real Madrid..............why.
I’ll put you on ignore… I hope you get binned

surely this calls into question the integrity of the clubs accountants as well then? Have they been complicit with any wrong doing the club have done? If nothing serious is found i then hope said accountants sue the premier league as i hope City do as well.

we've not been found guilty so why would it call into question anything?

surely this calls into question the integrity of the clubs accountants as well then? Have they been complicit with any wrong doing the club have done? If nothing serious is found i then hope said accountants sue the premier league as i hope City do as well.
IF we are guilty then heads should roll.
I have this horrible feeling and it's only a personal feeling so don't jump down my throat..........i think the accountants & powers that be at the club maybe aren't quite as cute & clever as they fucking think they are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.