PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Piece I helped with. Slightly new angle to consider
Good effort mate, but can you get them to correct this part as I’m quite sure the charges weren’t overturned due to timing issues were they?

That was eventually overturned by the court of arbitration in sport (CAS) due to timing issues outside of the permitted legal process timelines for investigation.

In which case is it possible that accounts can be correct from a legal and accounting perspective but not comply with FFP?
IMO this could have important implications as to whether we are being accused of falsifying accounts ( as some have stated) or simply failing to comply with FFP which are two entirely different issues.
Yes they are two separate but related issues. FFP is a presentation of the accounts with an FFP calculation at the end. UEFA though haven't charged with breaking FFP although the Premier League seem to be saying because our accounts are false then our licence to play in Europe is also false hence the FFP element in the charges.

We've also been charged with failing the Premier League's equivalent of FFP presumably because they believe our accounts are false rather than because on the face of the accounts we have actually breached those rules.

Good effort mate, but can you get them to correct this part as I’m quite sure the charges weren’t overturned due to timing issues were they?

That was eventually overturned by the court of arbitration in sport (CAS) due to timing issues outside of the permitted legal process timelines for investigation.
I have told the writer.

Didnt wolves board pull out after thier fans got on the case not agreeing with it after being accused of being moneybags themselves when spending to get out of the conference

That was my recollection - certainly they were angry but I don't offhand know the reason. I think Wolves fans probably like watching the disruption of the Old Order.

What made me suspicious was that virtually all the press ran a story saying the decision had been made by VAR which suggested they had been briefed. It was obvious in the ground that Attwell had overruled the linesman and there was not enough time for any proper VAR check. So Michael Oliver was stitched up. The worst thing is the broadcasters must be aware of this because they hear the taped conversation but they have not broadcast the story. I believe the broadcasters are complicit in the failure of VAR. It doesn't automatically mean it was a bent decision but it does mean it was a total cock-up which has been covered up. Let's see what happens.
This could be the crux of @Dodge 's post, advise from a match commander to ignore/not give VAR a look at it.

Make of this what you will, but I've just been privy to some startling information that would blow the lid off PGMOL and the power brokers at the Premier League, if it became public. It involves a recording of a conversation between the match day referee and VAR official at a recent away match, a recording that is now in the hands of City.

It's my firm belief that City have compiled a dossier so incendiary, that the Premier League will have no choice but to totally exonerate the Club of any wrongdoing. If they don't, this is going nuclear. Either way, we hold all the cards and this explains why we're so bullish about the eventual outcome. The Premier League are on the back foot, and in my opinion, are currently lobbying the membership as to how best to quietly end the process. I have also been advised that at least one of the "Nasty 9" has had board level discussions with City, distancing themselves from the others in the cabal.

Pep's press conference tells us all we need to know. Watch it again, look at the anger and barely controllable rage in the mans eyes. His attitude wasn't based upon him being reassured about some poxy finances & bullshit charges, it was because he KNOWS exactly what is coming.

Sit back and enjoy the ride Blues.

I have thought for some time that City will have been compiling evidence. With such widespread corruption in the PL it cannot have been too hard.

Pep’s presser confirmed for me that we have the ammunition to bury them if required.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.