PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Too machiavellian for me. I think the PL just reacted to pressure from the redshirts and also from the pending announcement of a regulator.
I think this was the over-riding factor that got the skunks at the PL shifting their arses. Nothing like having to hand over some control to an outside body and be accountable for your actions - or inactions!

I just don't get all of this. United have won 20 league titles,in which only 1 was won under financial fair play rule. The other 19 titles was won spending as much money as you can. Sheik monsour rocks up with a business plan the premier league accepts,now everybody is calling us cheats. Wait till we smash the treble gunna be some serious reprecussions I'm shitting myself as they seem make it up as they go along.

The football world if full of hypocrits, a foorball team is like a company,

- You buy an existant company if you feel it has a potentiel, the resason no billionaire or investment group will buy bury FC to turn it into a a top club, City was an opportunity for ADUG thanks to many aspects, those who were hard core behind the team in the premiership are partly to thank

- A Club will need good management and a heavy investment in order to catch up and increase its value and revenues, in the forball world, without money and expanded fan base, you cannot attract or keep your best performing players,

- In the case of PL teams, before every season the morons (supporters and jourous etc) start comparisons between players and most of the times City players are regarded second examples : Kane better than Haaland, Haaland is. Tap in merchant, injury prone, KDB don't show up in ghe biggest games, Ederson a calamity, Rodri slow, Grealish a 100 M flop, Dias no VVD is better than him, John Stones an Evertonian average player, Akanji they don't even talk about him, kyle walker well he has only speed, Laporte error prone and i can continue..
Guardiola is a fraud, City withall money it cannot win a CL
But when City win, then suddenly, money bags, 2 squads, money, FFP, my grandma can manage this team, City has these magical players who costs more than 50M€....

So it is a non ending drama, the only things matters is that the club grow, the revenues goes up, the same playing philosophy to continue, it started with Mancini and is continuing with Guardiola

At the end the whole City investment costed less than buying Chelsea

I'm shitting myself as they seem make it up as they go along.

Just enjoy it. Look at the people we are annoying. Would you seriously want to be on the same side as them ?

I should be happy simply that we're winning trophies, and maybe I'm a bad man, but for me, the piss-boiling is joyous and only enhances my pleasure. The vinegar stroke will be if we beat the charges.

I just don't get all of this. United have won 20 league titles,in which only 1 was won under financial fair play rule. The other 19 titles was won spending as much money as you can. Sheik monsour rocks up with a business plan the premier league accepts,now everybody is calling us cheats. Wait till we smash the treble gunna be some serious reprecussions I'm shitting myself as they seem make it up as they go along.
Have another look at the shirt colour - tells yer all yer need to know!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.