PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think we need a swing ‘o’ meter for this thread, at the moment my “ I think we are fucked” swing would be a gif from Stir Crazy, where Skip and Harry find out the length of their sentence, and my “I think we will be fine“ swing will be a gif of Pep smoking his cigar, I am open to suggestions for anything in between, after these recent Everton sanctions I am definitely stood next to Skip and Harry

Juventus came back before FFP really got ramped up.

If we got relegated we would lose a lot of sponsorship and TV money, 90% of the current squad would leave and the entire board would be sacked by Mansour in my opinion. Their positions would be untenable.

I also think if we did get relegated it wouldn't be to the Championship, the legal case against us of being dumped there instead of a promoted league 1 side would never stand. It would be a Rangers scenario where we have to start again. That in itself would lead to a minimum 4 years out of the PL.

And now because FFP is in full force with serious sanctions, we would be confined to spending whatever we bring in.

We would have to rely heavily on lower league scouting and more importantly our academy, of whom would primarily be the second rate players as the top class players will be getting moves to the top leagues. If we had another Foden or Palmer they would demand moves.

That's why I think if we get heavily come down upon and relegated, we will be going all out for the super league.

I think that will be our threat anyway in these proceedings. Basically us saying if you want to take us down, we are off, see you later. We've got Real Madrid, Barca, PSG, Juve and the Milan sides all wanting and ready to get it going.
Why would we not just be classed as one of the three relegated sides? 18th place would stay up

The Mail running with this, featuring @projectriver :)

"Stefan Borson tweeted that Man City - and potentially Chelsea - could face heavy sanctions, including relegation from the Premier League following the Everton points deduction precedent."

The dangers of becoming an internet celebrity.

Sky sports news makings excuses for Everton and feeling sorry for them. Wonder if they’ll be like this if we get done. I think not! They’ll be popping champagne and doing the fucking conga round the studio!
SSN are now reporting that people are questioning FFP.

They're asking what's wrong with a Moshiri using his own money to compete at the very top of football?

Not allowing him to do so, merely keeps the PL's Big Six where they are, with no one ever being able to challenge them!

They ended by saying "This is a discussion for another day", so let's see what other fans think when it's someone else trying to live the dream who gets clobbered!

I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea start to be more obstructive and less compliant.

Their situation looks more severe than Evertons.

Ours is a bit different as we haven't actually seen any evidence of guilt, we haven't admitted anything, so you have to wonder how the Premier League are going to prove anything.
And yet it's amazing how many pundits and opposition fans know that we are guilty.

Everyone panicing need to take a stress pill and relax

Just think.. Greenwood bloodied up his girlfriend and there's all the evidence in the world but she won't talk and they can't convict since no evidence against him in court.

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE AGAINST US?
Everton admitted guilt, WE NEVER HAVE!

All this is a Red Cartel wankfest where they're having wet dreams of us getting relegated.

But in a court of law fantasy is not reality!

So RELAX!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.