PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Last time I made this point about Nick Harris my post was deleted, but here goes.

I sympathise with anyone who suffers a bereavement but I’ve never understood the notion that it gives him a free pass to relentlessly attack our club, call us cheats, accuse us of being criminals and basically call for our abolition.

Bereavement is horrendous but it is something that sadly, and inevitably, we all experience.
From the ice-age to the dole-age
There is but one concern
I have just discovered
Some Mods are bigger than others.

You are however correct.

It's even worse. They are not even charges. A sporting organisation has accused City of breaching its accounting rules and referred the case to an independent panel. The PL is essentially acting as a private members' club. The headlines about "115 charges" are absurd.
We were guilty according to the media as soon as it was announced

Its the bin dippers that irritate me. There the last set of supporters that should presume guilt without a hearing
That’s a point of have tried and usually failed to get across cos certain things are deemed untouchable.

namely, the Hillsborough Stadium disaster. From 1989 I have broadly been in agreement and sympathetic to fans of LFC, what most of them seem to forget or are probably to young and or ignorant to understand is the role of The Sun newspaper in spreading lies, appalling lies. Fast forward a few decades and the shit being thrown at us is based on allegations made by the German equivalent of The Sun. Der Spiegel has had to apologise more than once for fabricating stories and telling lies. It’s really that simple.

It's even worse. They are not even charges. A sporting organisation has accused City of breaching its accounting rules and referred the case to an independent panel. The PL is essentially acting as a private members' club. The headlines about "115 charges" are absurd.
The Grauniad went so far as to say that, because CAS did not say “not guilty” but said “UEFA have not proved etc”, we were adjudged not to be innocent but the case was “not proven” as in the Scottish criminal system.
The mixing up of civil and criminal law is commonplace.

It’s funny on RAWK. They’re praising Harris and his continued obsession to see us ruined. Hes like some god-like hero to them, infact if the worst happened I envisage a statue outside murderfield.

Someone on there has also predicted a 40 point deduction, and then, through sheer paranoia, says it won’t be dished out until a season is deemed where we wouldn’t win the PL anyway, so it looks like we’ve been punished but everyone saves face.

What a fucking weird bunch of people they are on there.
Do you have to be a member, or can you jib onto RAWK on the back of someone else with no accountability?

The Liverpool way!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.