PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's not surprising at all, Talk Sport really is Talk Shite, I very rarely listen but did today and thank Stefan for the insight and his simple explanation.
Talk Shite has no class or Integrity and never will have it whilst they employ people like Jordan who splurge out rubbish on subjects in which they have no expertise in and seem incapable of accepting valid logical points of view.
They serve the mob - that's how they earn a crust - not through intelligence, impartiality or integrity. Just tell the mob what they want to hear and have lots of patronising, belittling voice-overs of how we are supposed to sound.

It's no wonder they've turned comments off, they are trying to control the narrative, silence any other viewpoints than the ones they want.

Can't we as fans complain to offcom about dirty tricks like talksports are using? If we did it in numbers something might actually be done for once because the club wont.

It's not surprising at all, Talk Sport really is Talk Shite, I very rarely listen but did today and thank Stefan for the insight and his simple explanation.
Talk Shite has no class or Integrity and never will have it whilst they employ people like Jordan who splurge out rubbish on subjects in which they have no expertise in and seem incapable of accepting valid logical points of view.
I've never listened but we all know the radio model where they have to argue stupid points or that have nothing to talk about.

I noticed that they had a bit on Ivan Toney, where Jim White had to pretend to be shocked that Toney wasn't saying he'd love to stay at Brentford. Jordan got to be the man with the knowledge this time, and was able to share his inside info of the time he took Palace to near bankruptcy.

Jordan is very much part of the group expressing the view "that we all know City are guilty" as their start point.

He has his own agenda and did not want to hear what Stefan had to say so constantly interrupted and tried to deflect from an expert analysis of the situation and issues.

Jordan was in effect inferring that our owner knows all the sponsors personally so of course they would lie about it all!

He hangs around with Levy to long

CAS was a defacto appeal. And it was the same evidence, according to the verdict and reports.

I don't know what the PL process is like (as I didn't know the cas one either at the time) but I imagine it would be similar. Could be wrong of course.

Last post on this, must be driving everyone crazy, but yes CAS was a de novo review:

CAS de novo.jpg

And these are the PL rules:

PL de novo.jpg

And yet... just listened to the "news" and they've clipped his quote so it says something like "this only ends one way - and that's in relegation".

Absolutely shamelessly misrepresenting him.
This is the problem with engaging with an outlet like Talk Shite. If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. Bravo to him for trying, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.