PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

@projectriver did a good job explaining the situation even tho shouty was looking a buzzword in “relegation” and sneering Simon was trying his best to derail the facts to suit his narrative especially around the CAS judgement, he wouldn’t even acknowledge the 10 times it was stated no evidence of wrong doing but accepted gleefully the 10 mil non co op charge. You either accept the whole CAS judgement or none of it. You can’t pick and choose!

It’s not a simple case, it will take cognitive evidence of a very high level to prove. As Stefan says the amount of high profile people allegedly involved makes this whole shit show an embarrassment. The paper trail doesn’t exist apart from a few emails stating funds coming from another entity which was cleared at CAS.

So even if we have played fast and loose with the rules at times I don’t believe we have taken it to the level of fraudulent activity. This is why I am confident the club will be cleared. Forget the fear of a kangaroo court led by our on field rivals and ignore the jealous fans.

The merky world of business and football combined will continue…

City won’t be charged imo.

Last edited:
Stefan
  • If City are found guilty, the only sanction will be relegation for somethign of this nature
  • I believe City will be found not guilty
  • He doesnt deem it possible for so many high level people to be involved in mass conspiracy and fraudulant activity
  • Everton will fail FFP for a 3rd time
3rd time ? i think they failed two times

Superb that, great to have someone like Stefan in our corner with his knowledge and ability to get the most complex of points across despite constant interruptions from clowns who don’t know as much as they think they do. Great listen

This isn't an appeal, though. It's a de novo review of evidence that the two parties have to provide to the IP once the alleged breaches are passed down to them.

I am imagining the PL seeing the club's list of external evidence and thinking: "we are fucked here."

I have been known to be wrong, though. :)

CAS was a defacto appeal. And it was the same evidence, according to the verdict and reports.

I don't know what the PL process is like (as I didn't know the cas one either at the time) but I imagine it would be similar. Could be wrong of course.

Jordan is very much part of the group expressing the view "that we all know City are guilty" as their start point.

He has his own agenda and did not want to hear what Stefan had to say so constantly interrupted and tried to deflect from an expert analysis of the situation and issues.

Jordan nailed his rushed to condemn, bitter, jealous, failure colours to the mast years ago - he's not going to listen to sensible, rational reasoning, and Tabloid, Shouty Jim aint' ever going to stop looking for a loud headline - hopefully some of the listeners will be more disseminating and understand more of the issue now - doubtful, but we can hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.