PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not being naive though but where does it say relegation is the outcome? I thought it was just hyperbole from other fans/media as there were 115 charges? If they condensed them in to the 5 or 6 categories of charges, would relegation ever have been mentioned?

If the verdict does go against us I strongly doubt relegation would loom
We are being accused of fraud. Cooking the books. Not simply breaching some arbitrary ‘annual loss limit’. If found guilty it would undoubtedly lead to relegation and likely criminal charges. That’s not going to happen though because we didn’t cook the books or commit fraud. We may be fined for non cooperation but it will be on our terms.

We are being accused of fraud. Cooking the books. Not simply breaching some arbitrary ‘annual loss limit’. If found guilty it would undoubtedly lead to relegation and likely criminal charges. That’s not going to happen though because we didn’t cook the books or commit fraud. We may be fined for non cooperation but it will be on our terms.

Not sure the club will be accepting non-cooperation this time. Maybe a fine for acting in bad faith.

"The US redshirt cartel's protection racket rules didn't work so now they are simply trying to destroy the PL in order to install their franchise replacement" - an admirably concise summary of what is happening..
Welcome to MLS 2.0 currently known as PL but future branding can be called as PLS(premier league soccer)
I’ve been warning about this but you seem to have grasp it than majority of fans .
Other clubs beside those cunts 4 have zero awareness and too thick to even comprehend the dynamics what the end goal is and just follow orders from these 4 cunts.
Nest time when they call you “cheat” and if you have patience or time , just ask them” have you heard of MLS? and just leave it there.

Jordan on talksport now saying 'I believe there is a case to answer' but that City will probably get away with it as there are to many 'powerfull entities, and 'vested interests' for us to be found guilty.

He's changed hus tune since yesterday.
People are setting the narrative if we are cleared that we are guilty, but got away with it.

That way they can continue to slag us off long after the case has finished.

As a FOC of many years, back in the mists of time when I was in practice as a Solicitor our firm was involved in a case that attracted much local and some national media speculation. Having the full case files we knew the speculation was way off the mark but for obvious confidentiality reasons we could not comment. Thus the likes of Jordan, Harris etc. with their attempts to appear knowledgable should be treated with the contempt they deserve. Nobody (self included) knows the whole story and for the likes of Jordan to imply otherwise is just meaningless white noise. Even Stefan acknowledges this reality. Frankly the media take is utterly irresponsible but I am inclined to agree with earlier posters that there does seem to be a shift towards the possibility that City may, after all, be innocent.

Funny how the Daily Fail Story of the Year following Talkshites broadcast is nowhere to be seen on the Mail online today. Maybe it didn't have legs...
It was published yesterday around 2.30pm. By 5.00pm it had been relegated to about no 8. On the list of City stories (half of them featuring the rags).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.