PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Simon Jordan, fuck me do people listen to that clown?

Another one who thinks he's way more intelligent than he is.

He gets shown up by guests who understand what's what. It's alright sounding intelligent sat next to Dim Jim every day but he comes unstuck when he has someome with a brain in the studio.

My favourite was Eddie Hearn calling him a "Disc Jockey" that ran his business into the ground. Can't say I'm a fan of Hearn either, all boxing promoters are snakes but he ran circles around Simon Jordan.

Last edited:
My favourite was Eddie Hearn calling him a "Disc Jockey" that ran his business into the ground. Can't say I'm a fan of Hearn either, all boxing promoters are snakes but he ran circles around Simon Jordan.

Jimmy Savile was a disc jockey, too.
Did they know each other?
'ows about Tango Man fucks off. Sensational

I make that another win for Stefan!

Jordan had clearly done a bit more research this time to try and get involved. Stefan wiped the floor with him last time, so he'd tried to dig some dirt. But even then he gets his facts wrong.

What Jordan reverted to was "you were guilty at UEFA" even though we weren't, and then "City should be able to defend themselves but this should also be so much quicker". Good one Simon. How exactly will that work?!

It is similar to the Mike Lynch case. It's an accusation of fraud and we will have bombarded them with information showing we aren't guilty. If they do find any dirt then at a hearing we'd be able to clarify and disprove any theories they have, similar to CAS.

This will only end quickly if the PL get bored and drop it, or get bored and punish us. But they know the latter will result in an appeal where things will be dealt with more robustly. And what happens if the penalty we get leads to a points deduction that's later overruled? People are looking at how it might impact a relegation battle, well what about a title? What if someone wins the league, has a parade and is later stripped of it because we have our points added on?

The whole process is farcical.

He's just a mouthpiece to the talkshite and twitter morons so they can all just spout off on there day and night.

I'm willing to bet that he hasn't even been arsed to read the CAS statement....just like 99% of the knobheads on twitter X.

He's like the sheep on twitter who just say "city are guilty, it's obvious" .. and none of them know the facts or state any facts it's just "obvious you've cheated" it's getting really tedious now but unfortunately it's gonna take as long as it bloody takes.
Doesn't help when jordan the dick gets a platform to mention " its taking too long and show us the evidence to clear your name city"
fucks sake
Or the PL to show their evidence of our guilt. It's innocent until proven guilty, not the other way round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.