PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

TalkSport are just shock jocks: they will say whatever will get the biggest response, and nothing does that more than appeasing the red shite, with Stefan as the enemy (and former MCFC advisor).

oh because its football it's ok to accuse people of a decade of fraud and than expect City not to be given time to defend themselves.

What fucking world does Jordan live in ?
Witness the state of the 'bought & paid for' skint fucker.

Record of losing all his money,bankruptcy & ruining Pal Arse.

Sack of shit should be ignored as a waste of breath and space.

** You are permitted to laugh at the ignoramus making a tool of himself though.

Not for the first time I'm struck by the fact that Simon Jordan has a deep desire to be the smartest man in the room and that he has chased that desire to being in a room with ex-footballers and tabloid journalists taking calls from drunk football fans. Hmm. It might tell you something about what happened when he was in other rooms.

You've kind of nailed it here.

Tbf none cooperation in of itself is a bullshit charge, if the pl want to make a case against the club then it is up to the pl to provide the evidence, quite simply if you want me to kill me id be a fucking idiot to hand you the gun, yet this is what the pl were expecting
If City are very confident/certain we will beat the charges, we should be looking a little further ahead to how we quantify the reputational damage we’ve suffered…and what an appropriate compensation for that looks like…

Tbf none cooperation in of itself is a bullshit charge, if the pl want to make a case against the club then it is up to the pl to provide the evidence, quite simply if you want me to kill me id be a fucking idiot to hand you the gun, yet this is what the pl were expecting

Correct and that has only been written in PSR last year or two them knowing they could do us for it and give us a points deduction for it! It's a bullshit rule! Because all they have to do is ask for a something and we say it ain't relevant for this and they say we still need to look at it, we refuse! There is the none cooperation charge!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.