PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Completely agree. There is no evil Mr.Big type mastermind like in a film. We used to get notes from the boss about what he wanted to achieve but he wouldn't know every single step of the detail in every area, that's where the rest of the staff came in. e g tax, legal, finance , treasury point
As an aside, I also think that might partly be why scruffy Jim is a bit more sympathetic because he has had a Company himself and knows its the staff who do the day to day work
So 100% to me an email is just the original idea, provided it's not doctored of course
That's how I remember it in the engineering sector.
Brainstorming meetings with everyone's opinion grouped then into about 3 or 4 lists.
Each discussed especially the non obvious ones ie out of the box methods.
The same thing happened at finance level with options to fund say a new CNC machine so that budgets could be set to match depreciation allowances to enable profit / loss to be measured almost on a daily basis.

I can see not only how written submissions on every detail can occur and whilst all are taken into consideration they are probably not actioned.
I can also see why City have refused to communicate all info because this would inform our enemies how our top to bottom operations work.

Incidentally, dare I suggest that the current legal process is being criticised for the same time consuming pedantic approach used in other industries when discussing profitable manufacturing.

Yup. We've gone from everyone's 2nd team 20-odd years ago, occasionally giving the rags a bloody nose, recognised for our fiercely loyal fans and the true Mancunian club. To everyone's most hated club, recognised for our passive acceptance of an abhorrent regime and a fanbase of tourists.

34 years and we're still here to 115 charges and we're still here.

Yup, still fucking here...and we'll still be here when these cunts are still wailing at the injustice of ickle City crashing the redshirt party.

So suck it up buttercup.

Fuck 'em all and Up the fucking Blues.
Love this post

It's really quite strange that all of these football fans were caught completely by surprise by the corruption of the FFP system, 14 years after it was implemented against City.
Actually many City fans have not yet wigged that Sky and BBC are biased against us. They believe the media.

My brother is a season ticket holder but falls into the above category.
Stefan is educating those who choose to watch TS the rest of us rely on BM.

Actually many City fans have not yet wigged that Sky and BBC are biased against us. They believe the media.

My brother is a season ticket holder but falls into the above category.
Stefan is educating those who choose to watch TS the rest of us rely on BM.
Good Lord.....rely on BM for facts. You've have to very, very carefully choose your 'facts' on BM.

I like this thread for some of it's insights into FFP but my life the rest of the place is full of lunatics......

You mean like John Thompson's character in The Gentlemen?

Personally, If I were Mansour... being friendly with governments who have access to people with particular 'cyber' skills... the kind that make Rui Pinto look like a novice, then I'd have been hacking every fucker since the leaks years ago and had enough shit on everyone to put them away for years!
Our owners and chairman are gentlemen and would never stoop so low, more’s the pity.

They have allowable deductions of around 35 million a year (infrastructure, academy, women, community) and they claimed Covid losses of around 40 million in 2022 (one of the few clubs to claim that in 2022, the rest just claiming 2020 and 2021) which the PL not surprisingly allowed apparently (but UEFA didn't, hence their fine). So even with those two numbers, they are well over the allowable losses of 105 million unless they have a much better than expected 2H (they won't) or they sell some players at a hefty profit (Mainoo to City for a cheeky 40 million in view of our new pally relationship?). No wonder they are pushing for new rules .....

I was joking about Mainoo. I think.
One United Liverpool or Arsenal facing action of FFP would end it surely you can imagine the size of the baying mob of one of there sets of fans. Liverpool especially horrible lot. Plus the media outrage

Would the premier league still punish clubs for historic breaches if FFP was finished ?

One United Liverpool or Arsenal facing action of FFP would end it surely you can imagine the size of the baying mob of one of there sets of fans. Liverpool especially horrible lot. Plus the media outrage

Would the premier league still punish clubs for historic breaches if FFP was finished ?

Very true, but Liverpool and Arsenal are safe. United is the one to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.