PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

View attachment 111337

A personal message from HHSM

Let me start by thanking my dear friend @LeonardoDaVnci for the use of his BMF account to speak with you today. I would urge all of you to read his excellent posts within this thread, and if you can find it your hearts, please press the Like buttons.

My dear friend @gordondaviesmoustache I would like to share with you a famous proverb used here in the Arab world...

"Ala al-baghi tadur al-dawair"

This means the wheel of injustice turns against the oppressor. It underlines the concept of karma or divine justice. It suggests that those who commit injustices will eventually face the consequences of their actions.

I give you a solemn promise, those slimy toads, the dippers, the rags, the arses and their little poodle who defame, besmirch and smear our beloved Manchester City will pay for their actions a thousand times over. Be strong Bluemooners, @gordondaviesmoustache be patient, I will never disappoint you.

PS For the Arse game I have arranged a free bar at MaryDs to say thank you for your eternal loyalty.

CTID
HHSM
Seems legit. What time's the free bar?

The issue with these rules is that they have solely been introduced to stop anybody taking the place of United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs we managed to do it just but that is it. I have seen comments in this thread about “stuff Forest with their reckless spending”. What’s reckless about a very rich man spending money he can afford on what he wants. The club is not being put under a mountain of debt so there is nothing reckless about it. Badly judged perhaps but that is his prerogative. I see today that Newcastle and Villa may have to sell Isak and Jacob to comply with the rules so how can these clubs hope to move up the ladder. As long as clubs are not being saddled with debt then let the owners spend what they want!!!

It's reckless because the rules are the rules. They may be shit, but they are there and everybody knows what they are. I suspect they were hoping for a fine and panicked when they saw Everton's points deduction. Either way, you can't say they didn't mismanage their compliance with the rules.

If we did robustly defend ourselves on a regular basis, the average braindead footy fan will only reply "Well they're bound to say that aren't they", hence why I believe our best way forward would be to create an alternative FFP/PSR narrative & place the notion through other sources into the media/social media.

Cutting to the chase, FFP/PSR will only be properly resolved when an alternative solution is found, disseminated & begins to take root, & there's no better time than now with Everton, Forest & now Leicester being directly affected, with looming threats to Newcastle, Villa & Chelsea apparently on the horizon.

City need to covertly take the initiative on this. An FFP/PSR alternative can't be seen to be coming from The Etihad, but if a fairer alternative is put forward which suits most English football stakeholders outside of the Cartel Clubs, the most City need to do is sit back & say "We're not averse to the idea", as our planted alternative takes on a life of its own.

If City did propose the perfect FFP/PSR alternative, because it came from us, it would meet fierce opposition without ever being given serious consideration by those currently involved in the governance of football, its stakeholders & rival fans.

In short, what is our considered, fairer alternative to FFP/PSR?
Scrapping it and letting people spend their own money how they see fit.

It's a different argument though. Even with 'football inflation' upgrading that £35m a year to £70m, it isn't going to help anyone get anywhere near to the Champions League spots on a regular basis. Keeping the limits at £105, rather than £215 is not the reason that Newcastle can't sustain a challenge.

If you want to compete, then I think a mid-table club would need to look at losses of at least £500m a year for a minimum of four/five years. You look at the money our owner had to spend, and then how different the financial situation is now, and it's absolutely scary levels of investment.
That seems excessive when you consider allowable expenses and amortization

I see the debate about the club going onto the front foot or not is still raging whilst I've been sleeping.

It is frustrating that the club effectively just issued a brief, non-confrontational statement when charged and have said fuck all since then. I can't see that changing because as I posted last night it's just business to them. The level they work at involves far more challenging situations than this for starters and it's not affecting the progress or success of the club in any way. I'm certain that Khaldoon isn't raging after listening to Simon Jordan on TS or reading the latest shite Harris has posted on X. We as supporters feel it entirely differently to them and that's not changing.

If disaster struck and we ended up relegated to God knows where and they couldn't overturn it then our owner would decide what he wanted to do with the club. It's not going to dent his finances in any meaningful way and I'm sure he'd get over it far quicker than we would.

Last edited:
It's reckless because the rules are the rules. They may be shit, but they are there and everybody knows what they are. I suspect they were hoping for a fine and panicked when they saw Everton's points deduction. Either way, you can't say they didn't mismanage their compliance with the rules.
What is wrong though is the way the rules are constantly being changed or “updated” when they start to impact the red yankee clubs. Thats when it becomes hard to “comply”

If you want protect clubs from bankruptcy whilst allowing clubs to grow its simple

- zero net loss over a 3 year period
- allow owner investment
- Allow third party investment
- post a clear tariff of penalties
— transfer ban?
— squad size reduction?
— expenditure cap?
— other creative ideas?
— points

View attachment 111337

A personal message from HHSM

Let me start by thanking my dear friend @LeonardoDaVnci for the use of his BMF account to speak with you today. I would urge all of you to read his excellent posts within this thread, and if you can find it your hearts, please press the Like buttons.

My dear friend @gordondaviesmoustache I would like to share with you a famous proverb used here in the Arab world...

"Ala al-baghi tadur al-dawair"

This means the wheel of injustice turns against the oppressor. It underlines the concept of karma or divine justice. It suggests that those who commit injustices will eventually face the consequences of their actions.

I give you a solemn promise, those slimy toads, the dippers, the rags, the arses and their little poodle who defame, besmirch and smear our beloved Manchester City will pay for their actions a thousand times over. Be strong Bluemooners, @gordondaviesmoustache be patient, I will never disappoint you.

PS For the Arse game I have arranged a free bar at MaryDs to say thank you for your eternal loyalty.

CTID
HHSM
Is this a hacked email?

If you want protect clubs from bankruptcy whilst allowing clubs to grow its simple

- zero net loss over a 3 year period
- allow owner investment
- Allow third party investment
- post a clear tariff of penalties
— transfer ban?
— squad size reduction?
— expenditure cap?
— other creative ideas?
— points

No debt, all terms over 60 days ……

Can’t see many going bump then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.