PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Do you think 61% of people in the country have the foggiest idea of what human rights are like in the UAE when a sizeable chunk wouldn't even be able to locate it on a map?

I think I value properly carried out polling data a lot more than baseless assumptions about hypothetical polls.

If you can find anything serious that backs up your assumptions about British people's awareness of human rights or geography then I'd consider it.

I like Kieran Maguire, but Football Insider has become one of the most click-bait sites around. Pretty sure when it started, it had lofty ideals, but it's gone lowest common denominator really quickly.

That £500m include wages, agent fees and transfers, so we're probably not far off that most years anyway.
Football 365 is clearly the clickbait king, closely followed by Manchester City News.

With MCN, they pose sensationalist headlines, then you have to wade through ⅔ of a page full of popup adverts, until you get to the bullshit point the headline suggested.

It's another publication I've put on my clickbait ignore list.

So without trying to derail this thread when do we go to arbitration and will we win the case?
We have to sort out the problem that has derailed this thread for the last 60 page's first before we can sort the original topic out.
Can all this shit be moved to a Annabel Tiffin thread by the mods,preferably to Rawk.

Again it's just an ad hom attack on the person asking a valid question because you're uncomfortable with the question being asked.

That's why this woman's husband is even being mentioned, and not the possible crimes of the spouses of every other journalist present. This one asked a question you don't like so you attempt to discredit her.

It just comes across as increibly thin skinned and kind of pathetic that 15 year into the takeover so many fns still can't cope with someone asking a question about the Middle East when it's relevant. What are you so scared of?

I am 100% not uncomfortable with the question. I have said all along, it is valid, it is fair game. Still haven't found his answer, which also interests me. It is a bit cheap, and a bit token 'lip service' imo, but at no point am I arguing against it.

I am also not using her own household to discredit her, or the question. I am simply noting that pointing out a perception of hypocrisy is also fair game. In a world where perception does matter, and where her question itself deals with exactly that. The perception of being in bed with someone with an unpleasant side.

I think you may also be directing some broader frustration at me specifically, which I would say is largely misplaced. There is no need for this to get pissy, and I am happy to leave it here, there are plenty of others you can take this up with. Or at least not let the tone descend any further.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.