PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Well I'd left and gone before you dragged me back by replying. If you want an off topic conversation to end, don't call everyone invovled back to the thread, just leave it alone or report it.
Don’t be so fucking precious, I didn’t call anybody back in. I just got fed up of reading bollocks that had nothing to do with the thread subject.

Do you think 61% of people in the country have the foggiest idea of what human rights are like in the UAE when a sizeable chunk wouldn't even be able to locate it on a map?
So you are saying 61% people have no idea what’s going on in UAE but you somehow do? It’s pretty well know that countries in Middle Easy have questionable human rights records. Thats a fact, not an opinion. All it takes is just looking at their prehistoric laws.
Regarding Tiffin asking the question, it’s very valid. Just because she has a **** of a husband doesn’t make her question less valid. She might be a victim of abuse herself which is often the case when someone is married to an abusive man.

It only makes it hollow if you think she's asking for her own reassurance.

As a journalist, she's asking questions that she thinks the readership wants to know the answer to, and so it doesn't matter if she's married to a Sheikh herself, the question is on behalf of the reader, and at this point it's a question that should be easily answered by anyone.

The fact is 61% of the country thinks we should have less of a business relationship with the UAE because of their human rights records. Most of the people on this forum might be in the 20% that prioritises business, but you have to accept it's a minority position and every time anyone announces a big investment or partnership they should be able to answer the question. And if they can't or don't want to answer it then they probably shouldn't be doing the deal.
Isn't this a loaded survey, shorn of detail? How else is a decent person suppose to answer such an open ended question?

And again, what's it got to do with Manchester City investing over £1bn into Manchester?

Tiffin knew what she was doing, & she jumped on the media's anti-City gravy train for one stop to make full capital out if it.

Never in my life has anyone questioned Abu Dhabi's HRR. Most don't even know the country exists, so which significant proportion of NWT's viewers concerns was she addressing?

Will City fans ever be able to get back to just being football fans without becoming lay accountants, lawyers & now human rights experts?

This is why I repeat, we need to move the negative narrative on from who did what to whom & when, to an alternative to this bullshit FFP/PSR, which was evidently created to stop City, by curtailing new owner investment, as a protection mechanism to aid Europes's elite clubs.

What point are you trying to make?

You think 99% of people don't give a toss..so? So what?

61% of people in this country do care when asked, which makes asking the public officials about it perfectly valid.
how many people did they ask and was it mainly in liverpool

1000009194.jpg

Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, now bluemoon you are under my spell, this thread is under my control, now repeat after me "innocent again, ole ole...."

So you are saying 61% people have no idea what’s going on in UAE but you somehow do? It’s pretty well know that countries in Middle Easy have questionable human rights records. Thats a fact, not an opinion. All it takes is just looking at their prehistoric laws.
Regarding Tiffin asking the question, it’s very valid. Just because she has a **** of a husband doesn’t make her question less valid. She might be a victim of abuse herself which is often the case when someone is married to an abusive man.
Pre-historic laws.....have you seen some of ours ?

Hanging,Beheading,Drawn & Quartering.

We had an Empire that did many good things but also pillaged,exploited and enslaved many countries.

I’ve lived part of the year in Jumeirah for many years and experienced the ‘modern’ UAE at close & local level.

Before you comment,from 4500 miles away, on matters of which you appear to be largely ignorant, try to at least have a modicum of knowledge.

Stupid is as stupid says !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.