PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If Chelsea are now fucked, does that mean we get given another Champions League?
How dare you. That champions league belongs to LIVERPOOL even if Madrid knocked them out. All of our trophies, since the takeover, are theirs, because they are ethical and Kloop did it with a shoe string budget.

Isn't this a loaded survey, shorn of detail? How else is a decent person suppose to answer such an open ended question?

And again, what's it got to do with Manchester City investing over £1bn into Manchester?

Tiffin knew what she was doing, & she jumped on the media's anti-City gravy train for one stop to make full capital out if it.

Never in my life has anyone questioned Abu Dhabi's HRR. Most don't even know the country exists, so which significant proportion of NWT's viewers concerns was she addressing?

Will City fans ever be able to get back to just being football fans without becoming lay accountants, lawyers & now human rights experts?

This is why I repeat, we need to move the negative narrative on from who did what to whom & when, to an alternative to this bullshit FFP/PSR, which was evidently created to stop City, by curtailing new owner investment, as a protection mechanism to aid Europes's elite clubs.

@levets do I have permission to reply?

Pre-historic laws.....have you seen some of ours ?

Hanging,Beheading,Drawn & Quartering.

We had an Empire that did many good things but also pillaged,exploited and enslaved many countries.

I’ve lived part of the year in Jumeirah for many years and experienced the ‘modern’ UAE at close & local level.

Before you comment,from 4500 miles away, on matters of which you appear to be largely ignorant, try to at least have a modicum of knowledge.

Stupid is as stupid says !!
I didn’t know UK has laws to hang, behead, draw and quarter people. That says who is the ignorant one here.

Some UAE laws on LGBT.

Discrimination against women by the government.

But sure everything is rosy there. I don’t need to go to Mars to make an informed opinion that it’s not habitable for humans even though I am hundreds of thousands of miles away.

View attachment 111986

Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, now bluemoon you are under my spell, this thread is under my control, now repeat after me "innocent again, ole ole...."
Always remember someone on here calling her “an owl in a jar” ….harsh but made me laugh

Can we forget this Tiffin character & move onto the charges, I'm sure TH doesn't need a reminder of her & her sniffin grubby hubby!

Do you think 61% of people in the country have the foggiest idea of what human rights are like in the UAE when a sizeable chunk wouldn't even be able to locate it on a map?

I would say 61% care due to the way the media manipulates stories to make them concerned. I suppose they can argue press freedoms in democratic countries versus autocratic states & yet we have a high profile journalist who’s been languishing in a category a prison for the last 5 years without a conviction.

Personally I think she was being snide, she knows it, we know it but she can justify as she has. The comments about her personal life are also snide but can also be justified.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.