PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I know it's bollocks but find it hard to resist replying to every stupid comment.

These daily pop ups on FB and X claiming exclusives about the charges and our punishment.

Obviously just stories planted for the clicks and comments but the lack of understanding from the average person commenting is a concern. They clearly have no understanding of what is alleged and the fact we have not been found guilty of anything.

As an example I saw a story today of a Chippy owner in London who has been told to remove a mural on the side of his Chippy by the Council.

The mural was a classic large fish stood up waving a Union Jack with a slogan about British best or whatever.
It was all very innocent and looked OK but the headline was "Council order to remove the mural etc"

I knew exactly what was coming in the comments and was not disappointed.
"It's our Country" " typical Council" etc etc etc.

I thought I'd read the article for clarity.

The Council had ordered the man to remove the mural because
1. He did not have planning permission

2. The Wall and Chippy is in an area classed as a conservation area.

It was nothing to do with the Union Jack and Britain but they ran the story knowing full well idiots would comment without reading or understanding the facts.

This is the same with our case and the sooner it is put to bed the better.

Flags & City are the best bait for the Twitter waterways.

They know it’s a touchy subject for the majority of the country who don’t want the flag our grandparents fought and died for defeating the Nazis eradicated in the name of so called inclusivity
The problem is that certain ‘home grown’ neo-nazis appear to be trying to ‘appropriate’ this flag to their own ends. It is not that simple.

We've been fkin brilliant over the last decade and some, without a shadow of a doubt..!

Smashed every one, broken umpteen records and have established ourselves as THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE FKIN WORLD..!

Growing up, I never imagined in my wildest dreams that my club, my team , City would be the best in the whole wide world in my lifetime..

Hey, guess what .. WE ARE..!

But hey, the sad twats in the media can't accept that, have done their best to discredit us, smear us, derail us, abuse us and dismiss our wonderful achievements that we have worked tremendously hard to achieve..

Well, if you're reading this, get fucked because we have not cheated, not bent the rules, not cut corners and not deceived anyone..

We are without doubt the best team of this generation and you fkin sad twats in the media who obviously have no principles have decided to take your 12 pieces of silver rather than lavish the ultimate praise Pep and his team(s)..

What a shit existence you must lead when you cannot be true to yourself and would rather take the money and live a lie..

You only come around once and what a shit choice you have made..!

We've been fkin brilliant over the last decade and some, without a shadow of a doubt..!

Smashed every one, broken umpteen records and have established ourselves as THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE FKIN WORLD..!

Growing up, I never imagined in my wildest dreams that my club, my team , City would be the best in the whole wide world in my lifetime..

Hey, guess what .. WE ARE..!

But hey, the sad twats in the media can't accept that, have done their best to discredit us, smear us, derail us, abuse us and dismiss our wonderful achievements that we have worked tremendously hard to achieve..

Well, if you're reading this, get fucked because we have not cheated, not bent the rules, not cut corners and not deceived anyone..

We are without doubt the best team of this generation and you fkin sad twats in the media who obviously have no principles have decided to take your 12 pieces of silver rather than lavish the ultimate praise Pep and his team(s)..

What a shit existence you must lead when you cannot be true to yourself and would rather take the money and live a lie..

You only come around once and what a shit choice you have made..!
Totally correct with the caveat that as they invented the rules to stop us we used the best in their respective fields to circumvent whilst remaining legal.

So if we are found guilty, what does everyone think the worst case scenario will be?. I think relegation to the championship and big fine. And I could live with that quite comfortably

Totally correct with the caveat that as they invented the rules to stop us we used the best in their respective fields to circumvent whilst remaining legal.

Hello, Hello, thank you for your reply to my post, I must say you made a good point but due to me being a tad squiffy, I hope you don't mind me pointing out that the media are fkin twats of the highest order..

Cheers my friend, have a good evening..

Hello, Hello, thank you for your reply to my post, I must say you made a good point but due to me being a tad squiffy, I hope you don't mind me pointing out that the media are fkin twats of the highest order..

Cheers my friend, have a good evening..
Enjoy your evening, those simplistic posts are pretty much the entire thread. The rules were introduced with us as an explicit target. We undoubtedly used the best accounts/contract lawyers to circumvent the intention of those rules whilst ensuring compliance. The fact the likes of puma, silver lake et el went through everything and stumped up big bucks says the masters charges outside of the bad faith ones have less chance of sticking than me winning the lottery.

Enjoy your evening, those simplistic posts are pretty much the entire thread. The rules were introduced with us as an explicit target. We undoubtedly used the best accounts/contract lawyers to circumvent the intention of those rules whilst ensuring compliance. The fact the likes of puma, silver lake et el went through everything and stumped up big bucks says the masters charges outside of the bad faith ones have less chance of sticking than me winning the lottery.

Totally agree my friend..

Enjoy the holiday weekend..!

So if we are found guilty, what does everyone think the worst case scenario will be?. I think relegation to the championship and big fine. And I could live with that quite comfortably
I couldn't. Just about every player we've got will be off like a shot and Pep won't hang around despite what he's said. The club would let him go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.