PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The Daily Mail Nazi-supporting paper had the clearest breakdown online of the infamous 115 yesterday. As City approach Real tonight, Chelsea at the weekend and crucial league games, expect more breaking news segments across all the detritus newspapers and their social media sheep.

The Daily Mail Nazi-supporting paper had the clearest breakdown online of the infamous 115 yesterday. As City approach Real tonight, Chelsea at the weekend and crucial league games, expect more breaking news segments across all the detritus newspapers and their social media sheep.

I’ve noticed the article seems to sit on their main news page and has done for the last few days since City went top of the league. Go into their sports pages and there is not one article about City playing Madrid tonight. There is one about Jude Bellingham though.

I’ve noticed the article seems to sit on their main news page and has done for the last few days since City went top of the league. Go into their sports pages and there is not one article about City playing Madrid tonight. There is one about Jude Bellingham though.
Ooh the JB hand shuffling is doing my noggin in. They love him, don't they?! Beeb also comparing JB to Foden. Hopefully one of our own will stand out tonight and the paper websites can go back to their 115 agenda. Surprised they don't have advertising banners for Ar$3nal and LiVARpool.

My interpretation is chelsea appear to have complied with guidelines. Guidelines not fit for purpose. Not sure what that purpose is tho
I have said on a few occasions that targets drive behaviour and the reality is people like Bohley will be 100% aware of what the rules will say and he will almost certainly have had very clever people looking at the rules as written and see where there are “ holes”
I was hearing the word yesterday talking about the spirt of PSR that made me smile because as we witnessed when the EPL and EFL tried to pursue Leicester without any real complex legal arguments being applied a coach and horses was driven through the leagues ( plural) approach . There is no spirit in all this clubs will simply look after their own interests.

And how snubbing City was the obviously correct decision.

Listing to talksprt apparently in the rules once you sell a property like Chelsea's did the premier had on it within 10 days of the sale! Seeing as it hasn't means they know it's dodgy when they did it 6 months ago
It’s far from as simple as that

The sale took place circa 10 months ago the league will have had all sorts of submissions made one of which will have been the supply of future financial information in that information details of how any gap showing up under T or T+1 in PSR submissions would have been detailed. Had the PL not been happy with Chelsea’s submissions then they would have applied other requirements just as they did with Everton.

Stephan in the TS segment was understandably making a significant of assumptions but without inside knowledge most of those assumptions are simply guesswork

It’s far from as simple as that

The sale took place circa 10 months ago the league will have had all sorts of submissions made one of which will have been the supply of future financial information in that information details of how any gap showing up under T or T+1 in PSR submissions would have been detailed. Had the PL not been happy with Chelsea’s submissions then they would have applied other requirements just as they did with Everton.

Stephan in the TS segment was understandably making a significant of assumptions but without inside knowledge most of those assumptions are simply guesswork

Strange isn't it? How all these things are so secretive?

The PL should publish every clubs PSR calculation when they are accepted/challenged so everybody knows where everybody is. What are the reasons for secrecy on the PSR numbers?

Strange isn't it? How all these things are so secretive?

The PL should publish every clubs PSR calculation when they are accepted/challenged so everybody knows where everybody is. What are the reasons for secrecy on the PSR numbers?

Transparency would expose the varying and inconsistent application of the rules. United being given a covid exception for 2022 that no one else received for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.