PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I do not know if letters have been sent or not but in order to do so with effect you need two things.

The will and the capacity.

I believe the will is in place, in the sense of the will to follow through to the end. The capacity is there in terms of resources but it needs more.

Capacity also means confidence in the outcome of the EPL charges. If you are going to send warning letters you need to be sure the EPL charges will fall away. Otherwise we are into open season.

But for over 12 months of nothing and every Tom Dick and Harry calling us cheats to people get issued sounds like it's been sorted, The Premier League will hold on to the last moments and prolong the statement because it would be damaging to them and loads of clubs that signed the letter to bring a case against Manchester City,

So does City Now brush it under the carpet and let the Premier League and the 9 clubs off, Or is this the warning to everybody that called us cheats, It sounds like City has put to bed the 115 charges and moved on and drawn a line in the sand that dare you cross again,

But for the Premier League, How can they walk away scot-free ? Manchester City would be foolish to let them off the hook
But if we expect the charges to be dropped, wouldnt we wait until they had and then send In the big legal tanks?

Why two surely if he does not cease or desist after the first why are we not taking action, or are they different matters.
Dear Mr Tebag, I wrote you but you still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not've got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em

Letter 2

Dear Mr. I'm Too Good To Call Or Write My Fans
This will be the last package I ever send your ass
It's been six months and still no word, I don't deserve it?
I know you got my last two letters, I wrote the addresses on 'em perfect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.