Plastic Bags

Best 5p I've ever spent.

daa1b51da0e5a948470438956e122a60.jpg

It's when your drug dealer starts charging you an extra 5p extra for your bag that really gets you angered.

I went sainsbury's the other day and the bags are a better quality, isn't this using more plastic than before?

I never use plastic bags anyway tbh. I have a backpack I take to the shops with me with a few of those bags for life in it, which are just much better than the cheap shitty plastic ones that tear your fingers to shreds if their is anything heavy in them and are constantly threatening to tear and spill your food. It takes very little thinking to remember to take my bag with me to the shops.

Is the 5p charge for ALL shops now? i.e. A pair of jeans or a tin of paint. Someone has tried to convince me it's food and drink only.

I'm paying my 5p and still throwing my bags away. Now they are thicker they'll take longer to degrade - in your face environment. Let's face it, five pee is nothing, we can all afford that.

Is the 5p charge for ALL shops now? i.e. A pair of jeans or a tin of paint. Someone has tried to convince me it's food and drink only.
Everywhere over 250 employees I think.

Certain stuff doesn't have the 5p surcharge though, I think raw meat is one, although that may be wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.