Player Thread: Patrick Roberts

[QUOwhacked ates, post: 8712133, member: 60054"]It's also understandable as to why Silva has dodgy ankles, constantly has them twisting and turning[/QUOTE]
And whacked by the likes of Shawcross, Coleman and Alex effin Bruce.

This is a more realistic showcase than the dizzy runs on Youtube set to trance music against kids, as far as where he is as a standard

The talent is there but he's still a rough diamond rather than Messi elect. Needs to work with our coaches, especially on his passing which is Joveticey at times

Dampener we were all buzzing about the signing

This is a more realistic showcase than the dizzy runs on Youtube set to trance music against kids, as far as where he is as a standard

The talent is there but he's still a rough diamond rather than Messi elect. Needs to work with our coaches, especially on his passing which is Joveticey at times

I was more impressed than that that I was expecting to be. It looks like he had a great game and was a major threat all game. Hence why towards the end of the video, you see 3 players on him as soon as he gets the ball.

I din't think he will be in the EDS, for me he is too good for academy football and needs to be tested at a senior level.

I din't think he will be in the EDS, for me he is too good for academy football and needs to be tested at a senior level.
According to Talkshite's current programme it's the worst of all transfers so far this year. Shameful that City are buying him almost to stop other clubs getting him. Would you if you were a parent let your son go into what is effectively a battery farm. ycnmiu

[QUOwhacked ates, post: 8712133, member: 60054"]It's also understandable as to why Silva has dodgy ankles, constantly has them twisting and turning
And whacked by the likes of Shawcross, Coleman and Alex effin Bruce.[/QUOTE]

Well ye, that too haha but a combination of both, which is inevitable with big clumsy defenders and a jinky Silva twisting and turning

It is very much a Spanish trained thing. Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and many others who came through their youth system use it as a crucial part of their possessional game. I mentioned it because it would slow him down a little and as a left footed player playing on the right then it would come more naturally to him then others, allowing him to turn onto the wing rather than towards goal and find our full backs overlapping whereas inside he'd still have to find that killer ball that I'm not sure he has right now.

Still, an exciting prospect in raw talent alone and if he turns into a first team player then it will be a credit to the work done at the CFA for which we will never get credit for in a million years

Ye, he does seem to go full steam ahead a lot and fully agree this would benefit him, let's hope Paddy and co get it right. Of course not, Fulham, AFC Wimbledon, The FA, Class of 92 and his local primary school gym teacher will be in line for praise before City ever would be.

He probably is verging on too good but he could be even better, a few adaptations to his game and we could have a world class talent on our hands, would be easier to get these done at youth level for a year, then a loan at senior level then hopefully by 20 we've got the player we desire. ( the adaptations are what Damocles has been referring to, fully agree, this would allow him to reach Silva level )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.