Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

didsburyblu said:
Mates staying in Ibiza this week and nasri is at his hotel making the most of the international break
kamq06.jpg

So we have a tidy pair of tits in the foreground but the shot pans in on Nasri?

This post should be deleted, mods.

I love seeing the criticism of Nasri, it just shows a complete lack of understanding of the game. Our game is based on possession and Nasri is simply one of the very best players in world football at retaining possession. Like everyone else there's different types of players who suit different situations but you have to look at the positives of what Nasri brings rather than focusing on one or two negatives. If you want a scrapper, go and sign Lee Cattermole.

fatbloke said:
I love seeing the criticism of Nasri, it just shows a complete lack of understanding of the game. Our game is based on possession and Nasri is simply one of the very best players in world football at retaining possession. Like everyone else there's different types of players who suit different situations but you have to look at the positives of what Nasri brings rather than focusing on one or two negatives. If you want a scrapper, go and sign Lee Cattermole.

Agreed. Great player and his goal in the league cup final was outstanding.

I think a lot of the criticism about him is due to the fact he is a bit unlikeable as a person. He seems to irritate people a lot!

fatbloke said:

Whilst I like Nasri and somewhat agree, you're also missing out that aside from retaining possession a lot of the time he doesn't do enough with it. You can be good at retaining possession and still have a huge impact on the match, look at his last season at Arsenal. For me he just doesn't do it enough for City, whilst still being a good, useful player. I fear he may be the casualty when we go in for Reus.

Absolutely love Sami, he's a mint player, one of the best in the League if not Europe when on form and you can tell he really appreciates the support from the fans after the abuse he gets from the Tarquins and his own countrymen. Even when he's not on song he works hard and never hides on the pitch, hope to see him taking off on his jinking runs for many years to come.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Absolutely love Sami, he's a mint player, one of the best in the League if not Europe when on form and you can tell he really appreciates the support from the fans after the abuse he gets from the Tarquins and his own countrymen. Even when he's not on song he works hard and never hides on the pitch, hope to see him taking off on his jinking runs for many years to come.

'when on form'

exactly,and imo,there are a couple of factors that determine such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.