Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

Nasri is one if the best players we have at the club and he gets slagged off, it really is a poor showing on here, look at his trophies since signing, his comment to the red c--ts who were desperate for him and those soft arse tarquins was I knew I chose right and I'm here with the premier title, that for me said it all, it was a FK u Charlton with your if United call nasri will only come here, he was put under intense pressure to sign for traffiord, I for one am delighted we have him and I hope for years, he's class

mancunial said:
Nasri is one if the best players we have at the club and he gets slagged off, it really is a poor showing on here, look at his trophies since signing, his comment to the red c--ts who were desperate for him and those soft arse tarquins was I knew I chose right and I'm here with the premier title, that for me said it all, it was a FK u Charlton with your if United call nasri will only come here, he was put under intense pressure to sign for traffiord, I for one am delighted we have him and I hope for years, he's class
Nasri has great talent but, sadly, he has hasn't given 100% often enough in the 3 seasons he has been with us.
From August to the Newcastle game last season he was close and justified his place - but not since.
When he's back, he will have to get very close to 100% to displace Milner who frankly is on fire at the moment.

mancunial said:
Too inconsistent, can't we say the facts, even if they are negative? Disappears way too often in games, e.g passenger.

mancunial said:
Not by me he doesn't and I also hope we have him at our club for years.You may forget certain people on Bluemoon have recommended players like Etherington,Jimmy Kebe and fuckin Fellaini !

MeatHunterrr said:
mancunial said:
Too inconsistent, can't we say the facts, even if they are negative? Disappears way too often in games, e.g passenger.

Except, if we're looking at facts, Nasri was probably one of our most consistent player last season even after his return from injury. Granted he may not have reached the heights of his from prior to injury, but he was still just as influential.

MeatHunterrr said:
mancunial said:

Is it a fact or just your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.