Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delph played yesterday like he was playing for a Klopp team.

In fact, I'd go as far as to say that if Delph was in the Liverpool team we would have been beaten by even more. The worst part about yesterday was that they weren't even particularly good in the middle, we just had no desire to win the ball. He would have destroyed Yaya and Fernando in the first half.

Really impressed with him when he came on,never really took any notice of him when he was at villa,him and ferna in midfield will be something to look forward to.

He's earnt a start in the next game, I'd say play him, Dinho and Fernando against Juve and see how we go, should be plenty of energy and bite in that midfield.

Alongside Darren Farley, Delph was the only brightspot to emerge out of yesterday's somnambulant shambles. He looked like a professional footballer who actually gives a shit. As well as making him a regular 1st 11 starter for premier league games (which are more suited to his style), I'd be tempted to give him the armband because he also looks like he's not intimidated by the reputations of those around him.

Alongside Darren Farley, Delph was the only brightspot to emerge out of yesterday's somnambulant shambles. He looked like a professional footballer who actually gives a shit. As well as making him a regular 1st 11 starter for premier league games (which are more suited to his style), I'd be tempted to give him the armband because he also looks like he's not intimidated by the reputations of those around him.

thats what we need every player to be like, most of them looked like they couldn't care less yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.