Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with above. Navas needs to be first on the team sheet if we want any semblance of balance and shape.

Played well tonight. Scored and should have won a pen.
I nearly died when he scored. DeMichalis was still in shock though, clearly.

Plus pace, work rate and one of the best at keeping possession.

it's not just about playing your best 11 players in but finding out which 11 play best as a team. I'd always have Navas in.
It just pisses me off how so many of our players think they are too good to work hard. Even Silva. Good god what has happened to David Silva?? He used to be a tenacious little terrier off the ball. When he can't give a toss, we know we're in trouble. Navas is the same no matter who we're playing or what score it is. He's far from being the most talented player we've ever had, but at least we know he cares and will try his best. I can't say that about our 'stars', Silva, Yaya, De Bruyne, even Aguero on occasions looks disinterested. Navas works his bollocks off without exception, and for that he should play every game between now and the end of the season.

It just pisses me off how so many of our players think they are too good to work hard. Even Silva. Good god what has happened to David Silva?? He used to be a tenacious little terrier off the ball. When he can't give a toss, we know we're in trouble. Navas is the same no matter who we're playing or what score it is. He's far from being the most talented player we've ever had, but at least we know he cares and will try his best. I can't say that about our 'stars', Silva, Yaya, De Bruyne, even Aguero on occasions looks disinterested. Navas works his bollocks off without exception, and for that he should play every game between now and the end of the season.

FFS if I agree with this post some of the trolls might think me and Tricky have got it going on lol

FFS if I agree with this post some of the trolls might think me and Tricky have got it going on lol
This is the reason why I said he should start on pre match thread.

I said it few games ago, I talked all kind of shit about him and probably will again when he makes some of his shitty crosses but this team right now can't make any kind of fucking pressure when he is not on the pitch. He is not wonderful player so that says a lot about rest of primadonnas.

So it's just now you realize how important he is to the club? Go to the transfer thread & I bet same people saying he should be the 1st name on the team sheet are the same people willing to drive him off to a new club!

Delighted for him that he scored, finally! But have to question what he was doing when Barry put that cross in, why was he so far out of position?

Delighted for him that he scored, finally! But have to question what he was doing when Barry put that cross in, why was he so far out of position?

Absolutely agree with you mate. He would have been my man of the match (yeah even though he only came on as a sub) but for the fact that he and Sagna (who also could have been a MoM contender) got nowhere near Barry, he must have had at least 15 yards space all around him, enough time to pick out the perfect cross. Shame. Mentality is everything though so Navas starts against Norwich for me as he seems totally switched on at the mo and despite having to sit on the bench watching others get chance after chance, he never complains just comes on and helps change the game, it was his positive play which aided Sagna's cross v Watford too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.