Player Topic: Samir Nasri (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva has earnt a bit of leeway wheras Nasri still has a lot to prove to many.
Silva wasn't great tonight no two ways about it. There were half a dozen in the same boat, that's what cost us the game, not a particular individual.
I rate Nasri and want him to do well, he just seems to have too many games like the one tonight.
I think its more like once a scapegoat always a scapegoat rather than a level playing field .

His technique alone makes him superior to most players in the PL but in games like last night he lacks that little bit extra.

Silva was poor as well but he didn't look fit right from the start.

I think its more like once a scapegoat always a scapegoat rather than a level playing field .
It's not a level playing field because one of them has been majestic on an almost weekly basis since he signed and the other one has dissaperared when needed on a too regular occurrence.
I'll let you figure out which ones which.

Not his biggest fan but thought he was decent enough in the 1st half. Mysteriously disappeared in the 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.