Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

Nothing wrong with Jovetics talent,mite his ability to stay fit that is the issue. He was the best player on the field before getting subbed on Saturday.

I have said before, so long as Management wants its attacking spearhead to be Aguero (himself a crock) we simply can't afford his backup to be one either. It's a waste of money. I'd have sold Jove in the summer on account of his injuries.

This guy needs a run of games to show his talent.

Picking Lampard ahead of him today was not good decision.

SuperBlu said:

Of course it was, lampard makes a difference when he comes on, jovetic looks easy on the eye but doesn't actually do anything

forevermancity said:
SuperBlu said:

Of course it was, lampard makes a difference when he comes on, jovetic looks easy on the eye but doesn't actually do anything

Apart from set Aguero up twice for his hat trick vs Bayern ;)

forevermancity said:
SuperBlu said:

Lampard? Give me a break.. He doesn t belong on Etihad, he doesn t want to be here, keep s reminding every interview.. Vs Chelsea he was shit! Jovetic is an amazing player, he just had problems with injuries and even when he was fit, he didn t received to many opportunities. I still trust him to show us what he s capable of.

rapidCT said:
forevermancity said:
SuperBlu said:

Lampard? Give me a break.. He doesn t belong on Etihad, he doesn t want to be here, keep s reminding every interview.. Vs Chelsea he was shit! Jovetic is an amazing player, he just had problems with injuries and even when he was fit, he didn t received to many opportunities. I still trust him to show us what he s capable of.

Yes Mrs Jovetic.

Bit of gossip- I did the stadium tour yesterday and the tour guide mentioned that Bony has taken Jovetic's seat in the changing room. Jovetic been shifted. Rumour is that he's off in the summer.

Chippy_boy said:
rapidCT said:
forevermancity said:

Yes Mrs Jovetic.
So you`re Mangala`s "little boy", aren t you?

rapidCT said:
Chippy_boy said:
rapidCT said:

Yes Mrs Jovetic.
So you`re Mangala`s "little boy", aren t you?

WTF are you talking about? What has Mangala got to do with anything?

Blue Indian said:
Bit of gossip- I did the stadium tour yesterday and the tour guide mentioned that Bony has taken Jovetic's seat in the changing room. Jovetic been shifted. Rumour is that he's off in the summer.

You'd never believe that rumour if you hadn't started it yourself :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.