Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brennan tweeting he's staying in Manchester - serious if he missed the whole pre-season regime and tour PR.
He's a high profile player who should be there - I think there is more to this than just a virus.

Last edited:
Brennan tweeting he's staying in Manchester - serious if he missed the whole pre-season regime and tour PR.
He's a high profile player who should be there - I think there is more to this than just a virus.

I Didnt think this was difficult to understand, but it obviously is

Bony is suffering from an Illness, not too serious to fly or train, but contageous enough and too risky of passing it onto other members of the squad.

He is staying in Manchester until he is given the all clear, and will meet the rest of the squad wherever they may be at that time.

PR doesn't come into it. There are enough big hitters out there to satisfy corprate events.

NO CONSPIRACY, NO MOTIVES

I Didnt think this was difficult to understand, but it obviously is

Bony is suffering from an Illness, not too serious to fly or train, but contageous enough and too risky of passing it onto other members of the squad.

He is staying in Manchester until he is given the all clear, and will meet the rest of the squad wherever they may be at that time.

PR doesn't come into it. There are enough big hitters out there to satisfy corprate events.

NO CONSPIRACY, NO MOTIVES

so youre saying he has ebola? wait till the papers get hold of this!

so youre saying he has ebola? wait till the papers get hold of this!

Im saying he has an Illness, but yes, the papers may do what the papers do and concoct some shite story that he has Ebola and the whole CFA is under lockdown and the young academy lads have been passing time with Sterlings balloons

So where is he then. Has he traveled, is he on the Aussie tour yet. Is he ill, is he the new sick note?
A couple of big friendlies coming up and no recognized strikers unless Dzeko plays.

Isnt that an oxymoron?

It's a shame Bony is ill, I think he would have really benefitted from a full pre-season with the squad.

Still fancy him to bag 20 goals in all competitions this season.

Guidetti all over again

I'm not quite sure, guy with contagious virus that we don't want spreading to our entire squad fucking up the off season versus a virus where guidetti potentially may have lost the ability to walk. Slight differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.