Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has very little football intelligence .

He has a languid approach but he needs a good old fashioned kick up the arse for me.

Surprised we signed him really.

To be fair, Aguero didn't do much either. Unfair to castigate a second half sub when the other offensive players hardly shone.
If aguero was playing well and scoring then nobody would notice just how utterly shit bony is. Aguero has been carrying us on his back for years so now bony has nowhere to hide. For what he cost he should be holding us up whilst aguero gets fit. As it is he's just been found out as a passenger

Devoid of service - what do people expect? That he grabs the ball from defense and runs through the lot of them singlehandedly? Or he crosses the ball from the wing and somehow get s on the end of his own cross? He had maybe 2 balls played into him - one which he skied and another which would've forced a save hadn't it been for a good block. Didn't do any worse than aguero today

Genuinely just don't think he's very bright.

Never seen a forward so slow in thought. Don't think he belongs at a side at our level, at all. Even as a stand in.

Dzeko had his technical flaws, but he was an intelligent player.

Bony has technical flaws, just different ones, and isn't an intelligent player.

Looking like a colossal waste of money to me, and I see absolutely no room for him in a Guardiola side.

If aguero was playing well and scoring then nobody would notice just how utterly shit bony is. Aguero has been carrying us on his back for years so now bony has nowhere to hide. For what he cost he should be holding us up whilst aguero gets fit. As it is he's just been found out as a passenger

Don't get me wrong, he wasn't good tonight but not many were. Without any notable service what do you expect him to do? Seems harsh to pick a second half sub as a scapegoat tonight.

How anyone can use agueros performance as an excuse for bony is utterly ridiculous. Sergio has been there done it and won us the league ! No service ?? Aguero provides his own service and doesn't make excuses.

How anyone can use agueros performance as an excuse for bony is utterly ridiculous. Sergio has been there done it and won us the league ! No service ?? Aguero provides his own service and doesn't make excuses.

Exactly. I can understand bad performances as long as I see good performances too. Bony has shown nothing other than decent hold-up play. He isn't a 5 million player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.