Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was on of our better players tonight, so no need for that kind of criticism. He just needs a bit more time, and he'll start banging them in for fun.

Ok....not his finest game, but let's remember he was up against one of the best defences in Europe.

To come in against such opponents after not having much game time this season is a tough ask

He had one good chance to prove his doubters tonight and he fluffed it - by a mile. He'll be gone by January for about 12 million.

Just didn't look good enough for the Champion's League tonight.

Disappointed, I thought Bony was better than that.

just showed the gulf in class that he has to jump...nowhere near good enough and I've had doubts since we signed him and NOTHING he has done since he came here has changed that.

He just doesn't fit into our style of play and he just looks out of place in our team

His positioning is the most confounding thing, he just seems nowhere near any loose balls in the box. Multiple times it's little David Silva fighting through defenders to pounce on a ball and I just don't know what Bony is doing in the meantime.

Pretty much all I saw him from at Swansea was his ability to hold up the ball, and to turn and shoot outside the box

So slow that he makes Dzeko look fast.

He sucks the life out of the team when he's on. Happened at Palace and happened here.

Maybe getting ahead of myself but I'd try Iheanacho over Bony at this point. He hasn't had one good game since coming and it looks incresingkh obvious he isn't cut out for this level.

I'll never understand this forum. Dzeko got nothing but shit on here and all he did was score big goals while Bony gets so much love because he "holds the ball up". Not having depth at striker when your #1 is injury-prone is playing with fire and when your #2 is Bony nothing good can come of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.