Player topic : Yaya Toure (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
needs to play as a three or not at all in our next 2 games (and sevilla away) if we want to win those games. If he plays in a 2 with Dinho, we're making it very hard to win. It's less about Yaya and more about whether Pellegrini has learnt anything

needs to play as a three or not at all in our next 2 games (and sevilla away) if we want to win those games. If he plays in a 2 with Dinho, we're making it very hard to win. It's less about Yaya and more about whether Pellegrini has learnt anything

When you say a three what exactly do you mean? If De Bruyne plays central of our attacking quartet is he part of a three in midfield?

I know he's a right old moaner but, to be fair, all he's really saying this time is exactly what's been said in the Agenda thread... that the British press are determined to constantly play down or completely ignore the achievements of this club and our players.

I know he's a right old moaner but, to be fair, all he's really saying this time is exactly what's been said in the Agenda thread... that the British press are determined to constantly play down or completely ignore the achievements of this club and our players.

Exactly and yet there's still some Blues giving him shit for it, beggars belief.

A perfect example of this was the BBC vote this afternoon for "third" place behind Ronaldo and Messi, you had the option of either brit placed player, and others but anyone city related was "other" despite us having two (and de bruyne). Complete rag bias, piss take, as they had nobody, no not even martial !

Have you watched United this season? I know Yaya can be a lazy arse but this midfield does not have the pace to run by anybody, the bore you to death with their sideways and backwards passing. Next it'll be Carrick out running Fernandinho.

You've clearly forgotten last year's debacle at the Swamp, when Ya Ya was routinely outpaced even by Hair Bear

You've clearly forgotten last year's debacle at the Swamp, when Ya Ya was routinely outpaced even by Hair Bear

I'll be honest here, I don't have a clue who hair bear is? Fellaini? Swine, Carrick and Scheinderlin haven't run through any midfield at all this season, if we happen to be the first then Pellegrini out.

I'll be honest here, I don't have a clue who hair bear is? Fellaini? Swine, Carrick and Scheinderlin haven't run through any midfield at all this season, if we happen to be the first then Pellegrini out.

Hair Bear was a cartoon character from the 70's, and refers to Fellaini. Ya Ya's performance in this fixture last year was little short of fucking disgraceful in terms of lack of effort, to the point that he made Fellaini look like Usain Bolt. Maybe he'll step up to the plate this year, but in all honesty I'd be more comfortable with the two Ferns in the engine room

Hair Bear was a cartoon character from the 70's, and refers to Fellaini. Ya Ya's performance in this fixture last year was little short of fucking disgraceful in terms of lack of effort, to the point that he made Fellaini look like Usain Bolt. Maybe he'll step up to the plate this year, but in all honesty I'd be more comfortable with the two Ferns in the engine room

Ah I see, was born in the 90's so well before me haha! Ah ye im not disputing Yaya's lack of effort or whether to select him or not, was just the comment about Utd's equally slow midfield, running by ours with ease. Don't think I've once seen Swine, Carrick or Scheinderlin even attempt to dribble this season.

Strange situation as he hasn't actually slagged the club for once which is nice of him. On the other hand he looks like all the other egotistical football tossers like ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.