Players I was told about

I dont think we sign players from clips off Youtube anymore. I think we are a bit more up market now.

BringBackSwales said:
Manci7y said:
OK, so I rarely hear news about transfers but I was given some names and closeness of deals tonight by somebody very close to those who know.

Torres is a chance
Silva is a chance but he wants real or barca.
Milner is a very good chance.
One other name that I knew little about, I will give his initials only and anyone who actually has the same info will know. I was told a player with the initials AK was also very close on the same level as Milner. I have to admit I didn't know this player and had to google his first name.....

There are other players aswell but these were the only names I was given.

It wasn't Alan fucking Kernaghan was it?

PMSFL!

Manci7y said:
OK, so I rarely hear news about transfers but I was given some names and closeness of deals tonight by somebody very close to those who know.

Torres is a chance
Silva is a chance but he wants real or barca.
Milner is a very good chance.
One other name that I knew little about, I will give his initials only and anyone who actually has the same info will know. I was told a player with the initials AK was also very close on the same level as Milner. I have to admit I didn't know this player and had to google his first name.....

There are other players aswell but these were the only names I was given.

So Milner bid in according to SKY.

Just a Kolarov bid needed now and I'm 2 for 2 woohoo!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.