Players / Manager abuse Investigation by the BBC

The dinner lady or "Children Feeder" or Garacho the overhead twat, then Tent Peg.

The government will sort ALL of this out with their team of useful idiots and plans for taking the money away from the premier league and dishing it out like it's lottery money.

Between the PL chasing City publicly, doing the blue scousers, hounding spurs and generally murdering their own product then having govt officials stating there's "Somat wrong with the way it's run" the footballing product is going to move abroad because this is turning into a toxic environment for the people who put money in.

Would be interesting if someone ran an article and investigation on the behaviour of BBC star employees ?
Yes, some eventually got caught for their abhorrent behaviour, but they were protected by the upper echelons...
I just wonder how many haven't been caught where the offences have been known about but supressed umder a "D" notice?

Think we stopped his pay due to bringing club into disrepute. His contract conveniently came to an end as the trial finished. Think that is why he is suing us. Think our learned resident boffins would know better.
I thought we stopped paying him because he broke his bail conditions and that meant he wasn't able to play. We were playing him long after the allegations were known to the club. I say playing him. I mean giving him his customary 1 game every couple of months before he gets injured again.

From Wikipedia: "On 14 April 2023, Greater Manchester Police confirmed that no further action would be taken against Gylfi. Gylfi's lawyer said that the player would not sue British authorities over the investigation."

Looks like they've ruined his career for a case they couldn't prove. But strange that he's not suing, suggesting that he's not too confident a civil court would side with him?
Plus you can't actually sue the police for being incorrectly charged and investigated

I thought we stopped paying him because he broke his bail conditions and that meant he wasn't able to play. We were playing him long after the allegations were known to the club. I say playing him. I mean giving him his customary 1 game every couple of months before he gets injured again.
We stopped playing him as soon as he was charged. Quite rightly, but it does open the club to a potential legal problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.