Player's Perspective On Being Boo'd By Fans

themadinventor said:
Ive looked back at my post on this thread, yes I was right I did indeed only say that they dont care what we think imo, I never said anything like "it solves their lives completely" as it happens I agree with the stuff you said but your post is totally unconected to mine, btw I'm not jealous of the wages they get I just think it makes some of them not give a damn about what we think of them.

I should of quoted more than just you and not singled you out. I made that post because I felt there was a feeling that having money makes you immune to having 40,000 boo you. If anything it makes you not want to go in front of those 40,000 people again.

skillman said:
SWP's back said:
How dare you call me cocky? ;)

I am of the opinion that Brum will hold them. If you are right, then i will hold my hands up, but they are no mugs by any respect, especially if they park the bus.

I personally think we will 4 points off top come Monday.

I could be wrong, I am happy to admit but I won't let hypothetical comments such as Arse or rags would have demolished Brum slide when i don't agree with them (esp given like for like results against teams we have all played).

We'll see. I think that Chelsea will win tomorrow and we'll be held by Fulham or beaten. Can't see us getting anything out of it if we play like we have been. This is irritating because my glass is normally half full but for once I'm not going into a weekend with high hopes.

1-0 Half time to Brum.

Fingers crossed for the next 45 mins.

scblue said:
themadinventor said:
Ive looked back at my post on this thread, yes I was right I did indeed only say that they dont care what we think imo, I never said anything like "it solves their lives completely" as it happens I agree with the stuff you said but your post is totally unconected to mine, btw I'm not jealous of the wages they get I just think it makes some of them not give a damn about what we think of them.

I should of quoted more than just you and not singled you out. I made that post because I felt there was a feeling that having money makes you immune to having 40,000 boo you. If anything it makes you not want to go in front of those 40,000 people again.
Fair enough mate, perhaps then those who boo them are giving them an excuse for their bad performances, to be honest I truely dont think they give a damn what we think and the amount of badge kissers who clear off when a bigger money offer comes along and are kissing a different badge within a few days prooves that to me,

When all is said and done, there are fewer more distressing sights than that of a grown man emitting a 'booing' noise in public.

It's undignified and slightly camp.

Unless you're taking a child to a panto in which case, enjoy Christopher Biggins and boo until you're spent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.