Players targeted / Leg breaker hack on Sterling and kdb

And Otamendi's ?
Honest answer, the key difference was intention. He was out of control and therefore reckless, so for me yellow card, but it COULD have been red. The two spurs ones were clearly intentional, so much worse. So as I said, assault was an appropriate word. Those 2 challenges were utterly fucking disgusting

From 318 it looked like Alli tried to stamp on Dinho in the first half after a fairly innocuous challenge, just watched MotD & nothing shown on there so I guess it looked far worse from where we were?
He did. Someone's just put a clip of it on Twitter. Pushed him from behind (for which he should have been carded) then stamped on him.

Mourinho and the scum have set the tone. We dive, we cheat and we should have some injuries. Rather than those dirty, filthy fucking scum get criticised, people like Danny Murphy join in by saying shit about teams not getting enough Yellows against us - so, just kick us.. Had a Rag at work today say it would be interesting if KdB had a season ending injury. Oh, yes, I did tell him to fuck off, classless wanker.

I think 'assaults' is going a bit too far. Yes they were nasty and at least one was a petulant hack that deserved a red. The nearest i saw to an assault was in fact Otamendi's kick to Kane's head.
The ref saw all 3 challenges and acted accordingly.
It's time we stopped questioning every decision the ref's make. Wanting them referred to a panel after the game just undermines ref's authority.
Really?
Seriously? Whatever you are smoking must be weird.

Agree RE Kane, he doesn't have a reputation for stuff like that and as a striker he was probably (incorrectly) given a bit of leeway by the ref, but it was a shocking challenge regardless of who made it and was a clear red card.

Alli quite simply at some point has to play for the rags, he's overrated has an over inflated sense of his own ability and a sneaky, nasty streak to him. Only a matter of time hefore Pogba and Lindgard are introducing him to 'Dab University' or whatever cringeworthy nonesense they come up with over there.

I liked that Spurs didn't come to park the bus, but they did try to kick the shit out of us, which made it even better that we battered them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.