Players who might improve us

No thanks, he's absolutely turgid. Brozovic at Inter or Jorginho at Napoli would be far better.
Jorgihno - No! Brosovic has some spunk, but he is more like DeBryune and less of a possession or dribbling CM.
Will take Isco over all 3. But will probably take Kovacic over Broso and definitely over Jugihno

Jorgihno - No! Brosovic has some spunk, but he is more like DeBryune and less of a possession or dribbling CM.
Will take Isco over all 3. But will probably take Kovacic over Broso and definitely over Jugihno

Jorginho has had an excellent season at Napoli, he plays at an extremely high intensity, coupled with an excellent range of passing. He'd fit us like a glove.

Jorginho has had an excellent season at Napoli, he plays at an extremely high intensity, coupled with an excellent range of passing. He'd fit us like a glove.
Who was the Chilean thstveas here for half a second under Mancini? Jorgihno is a younger version of him. I loved that guy and wished Jorgihno was around back then as he'd have been a great replacement for yhe Chilean. Pizarro. Thats his name. :) But the current team we are looking to build, I really don't see Jorgihno being a great fit for.

Who was the Chilean thstveas here for half a second under Mancini? Jorgihno is a younger version of him. I loved that guy and wished Jorgihno was around back then as he'd have been a great replacement for yhe Chilean. Pizarro. Thats his name. :) But the current team we are looking to build, I really don't see Jorgihno being a great fit for.

Ahh, David Pizarro... I love reminiscing about him. That guy was a metronome.

Ahh, David Pizarro... I love reminiscing about him. That guy was a metronome.

Still plenty of room for a younger Chilean Dave here, still really fucking pissed off we didn't sign him on a permanent transfer.

He is joy to watch.

But it seems after getting Gundogan we will not move for another CM.
We will, Pep loves his midfielders. Personally I'd love Pjanic in the squad but from what (admittedly little) I've seen of Kovacic, I like him and think he'd do well under Guardiola. He's only 22 and I think Madrid may sell for a decent price if they're desperate for Pogba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.