Players who might improve us

Watched Gio Reyna for the US last night. Once they moved him inside behind the striker, he was superb. Granted it was against Trinidad but they were comfortably holding out the US despite being a man down. Gio made a huge difference in the centre for them. Lovely player, and a City fan too.
It's just a shame that he's made of glass. Bit like his dad that way I suppose. But if he could stay fit, he would be a very nice midfield option.

Watched Gio Reyna for the US last night. Once they moved him inside behind the striker, he was superb. Granted it was against Trinidad but they were comfortably holding out the US despite being a man down. Gio made a huge difference in the centre for them. Lovely player, and a City fan too.
It's just a shame that he's made of glass. Bit like his dad that way I suppose. But if he could stay fit, he would be a very nice midfield option.
For who? The U.S.?

Kovacic is Injury prone, Nunes is still an unknown and Phillips is out the door. We need an 8 that can cover 6 so we can rest Rodri, or cover him should he get injured. I'd go as far as saying we need someone in January for that position. The problem is who. No one in the CL will want to sell a player in January, we're going to want someone that's good enough and is happy with not starting every game.

I think the wide players we have are more than adequate. Doku and Grealish have done what Pep wants them to do on the left, and Phil has been fantastic on the right, with Bobb as an understudy, it'll do us for this season. Midfield worries me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.