Players who might improve us

Kudus was already a good player at Ajax and there is much more to come from him. He’s versatile in where he can play, but he needs to be at a team that has more of the ball and where his attacking attributes can be used more effectively. It’s a bit like Doku,. No point picking the ball up in your half and beating three players only to then lose it along with your teammates who can’t keep up; you just end up burning your energy. Get them the ball in the final third and then let them terrorise defenders.

Kudus was already a good player at Ajax and there is much more to come from him. He’s versatile in where he can play, but he needs to be at a team that has more of the ball and where his attacking attributes can be used more effectively. It’s a bit like Doku,. No point picking the ball up in your half and beating three players only to then lose it along with your teammates who can’t keep up; you just end up burning your energy. Get them the ball in the final third and then let them terrorise defenders.
Cracking player Kudus to be fair, also rumored to have a release clause in his contract
I really like him as well. If Bernardo stays, Kudus alongside Bruno G would be great addition to the squad.

Most likely a CFG signing for Bahia/Troyes, i can't find anything on the player

Luis Guilherme at Palmerias also, CFG making moves early. scouting a couple of lads at Dinamo Z as well.

Luis Guilherme at Palmerias also, CFG making moves early. scouting a couple of lads at Dinamo Z as well.
Dinamo Zagreb ? Who ?

Also quite weird that all the talk regarding Andre has been non-excistant since January.

Wharton, Eze and Olise, all could play for us I reckon, some business by Palace and should get easily over £200m if they sold the 3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.