Please dont post opinions on here

cyberblue said:
Hughes is Shit as well but i darent say that because i will be called a Rag .Wanker ,Knob F***ing Idiot ,Wank Stain (Only been called that once) please fill in any i have missed of
this wont happen if i'm on line.
i rate hughes, you dont.its just opinions.

j jay said:
cyberblue said:
Hughes is Shit as well but i darent say that because i will be called a Rag .Wanker ,Knob F***ing Idiot ,Wank Stain (Only been called that once) please fill in any i have missed of

Did your other half call you 'wank-stain'? LOL
I could Dream

de niro said:
cyberblue said:
this wont happen if i'm on line.
i rate hughes, you dont.its just opinions.
You are right it is opinions that Count & the one that matters most must be thinking what the F**K have i spent my cash on .? I wish Hughes would prove me wrong & become a great manager at City but i cant see it .His Style of play , His tactics,His substitutions , HIs man management Skills leave a lot to be desired .It i sfine to say give him time but i am afraid we have not got the time .any Top Class Player who was thinking of comeing in Jan Have probably changed there mind

cant argue, so far its been a nightmare but i maintain he's been very unlucky and badly let down by the players.if his own players leave us down the table then he falls on his sword.and rightly so.

bluejase said:
hughes is shit but i'll support the rag twat for aslong as he's city manager. The end!
I admire your spirit but if you were the Owner of MCFC would you take the chance we could get relegated ,or at best be in a relegation battle for a bit .knowing that top class players wont come to City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.