Pogba or De Bruyne? (Historical)

Pogba hands down. Best player in the world while not playing, as experts hypothesised that he would have had 10 assists and 5 goals by now and the instigator of free flowing football, allegedly.

Carlton; has to be. Imagine our goal celebrations. Dabbing overdrive. And as for the hairstyles! Poor old Merlin though; the slaphead look will be out of favour.

De Bruyne by far. He will lead the league in assists and grow as a player so much he will be dominating big games and I've recommended Pep plays him in a midfield 3 of Dingo/Silva/KDB. Whilst Pogba will struggle to live up to the hype at Manchester United. Yes Pogba is signing for that lot. Trust me, I'm ITK on this subject.

Pep is coming???

Pogba for me also. If he could add a few fam or bluds into his interviews then he will be truly world class. Any how we shouldn't have a night walker in a blue shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.