Pokemon Go!

Fuck sake.

A16v48i.jpg

UeMw4qH.jpg

QvGGaPt.jpg

Damn, thats a killer losing a Dratini.

Literally everyone?

Only sad cunts who have no life. Saw a bloke today pushing his kid in a buggy with another riding a small bike next to him...he was buried in his phone and only looked up when his kid nearly rode into traffic. Who he then bollocked for "not paying attention".

The **** was playing Go.

Literally everyone?

Only sad cunts who have no life. Saw a bloke today pushing his kid in a buggy with another riding a small bike next to him...he was buried in his phone and only looked up when his kid nearly rode into traffic. Who he then bollocked for "not paying attention".

The **** was playing Go.
These cunts need to have their man cards revoked. Sometimes I think there's only me and you left Bob, my hairy friend.

Still struggling with the concept. So you download the app and it will tell you where these pokeman are on a map and You have to go to that place to collect the pokeman?

So you collect them and then what happens? What do you do with them?

Saw a couple of shifty looking scrotes near the stadium today, looking at their phones. My first instinct was a bag head being served up by a dealer. Next thing these halfwits are running around in the middle of the road, I think they've found the little monster. Fucking bellends.
Another 3 idiots had their smartphones taken off them in Hulme this evening.

Still struggling with the concept. So you download the app and it will tell you where these pokeman are on a map and You have to go to that place to collect the pokeman?

So you collect them and then what happens? What do you do with them?
Boost em up, fight other Pokemon @ the gym

Normally I struggle to get my 9 year old off the pS4 or from in front of the telly/ipad. Now hes up, washed, dressed and dragging me on a tour of all the local pokestops. Even bumped into a failsworth blue who was new to the area

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.