Poland versus England

Citizenhill said:
MCFC BOB said:
LoveCity said:
One last RedCafe gem:
Why are you on Red Cafe? Oh wait, I know.

-- October 17th, 2012, 5:53 pm --

Hart
Walker - Richards - Lescott - Baines
Cleverley - Milner - Barry
Adam Johnson - Rooney - Oxlade-Chamberlain

Why is that team never given a go?

Because.. Johnson is better than Walker, evident off today. Richards has played like 2/3 games at centre half past season and a half. Cleverley should not be in front of Gerrard, Milner again hardly plays CM for City either so makes little sense although he is better there certainly. A Johnson is over rated, and has little work rate. That is why.
Think about the future.

Gerrard won't be in the England team come 2015, so why not start preparing for Euro 2016 now? Germany got it right. They skipped Euro 2008 and flew to the semi-finals in 2010.

LoveCity said:
MCFC BOB said:
But why do you care about what United fans are saying? Oh wait, I know.

In fact, why do you care about what anyone says when it concerns City and United? OH WAIT, I KNOW.

I don't care, it's a method of entertainment during an unentertaining match. I find it amusing in the same way I find RAWK amusing and occasionally Arsenal Mania (when they're losing).

Again, give it a rest you confrontational little girl, you aren't funny or witty and you try too hard. Stick to your forte of fictional formations and pretending to be a musical genius.
MkPZn.gif

MCFC BOB said:
Citizenhill said:
MCFC BOB said:

Hart

Because.. Johnson is better than Walker, evident off today. Richards has played like 2/3 games at centre half past season and a half. Cleverley should not be in front of Gerrard, Milner again hardly plays CM for City either so makes little sense although he is better there certainly. A Johnson is over rated, and has little work rate. That is why.
Think about the future.

Gerrard won't be in the England team come 2015, so why not start preparing for Euro 2016 now? Germany got it right. They skipped Euro 2008 and flew to the semi-finals in 2010.

Barry and Lescott won't be going to Euro 2016.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
MCFC BOB said:
Citizenhill said:
Think about the future.

Wilshere will take Barry's position and Jones will take Lescott's. Neither are ready yet and both need a year or two to prepare. Gerrard already has players capable of doing his job.

MCFC BOB said:
Citizenhill said:
MCFC BOB said:

Hart

Think about the future.

Because I'd rather we did better now then mediocre in the future. Germany have much better quality youth than us anyway, we wouldn't be developing for the future because unfortunately we have nothing to develop with. We've got Cleverley in the same position as Oezil ffs.

MCFC BOB said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
MCFC BOB said:
Think about the future.

Wilshere will take Barry's position and Jones will take Lescott's. Neither are ready yet and both need a year or two to prepare. Gerrard already has players capable of doing his job.

Neither will cleverly or johnson

MCFC BOB said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
MCFC BOB said:
Think about the future.

Phil Jones will take Lescotts place? hmmmmmmm. Based on what? Whats wrong with Gary Cahill anyway?

cleavers said:
whyalwaysLee said:
Hart had a nightmare
Made one mistake. Lescott allowed their scorer to get the wrong side of him for the header, his only mistake of note too.
You know you just replied to a rag wum don't you? Mods should know better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.