Poland versus England

I dont think anyone is arguing a point is a decent result I think the problem is yet again a new manager and absolutely zero improvment I honestly can't remember the last time England played well

Decent result but so predictable.

I had a delivery 10 minutes into the game and got taking to delivery guy about the game.
Told him be a typical England game, not able to string 2 passes together, be technically inferior but will score from a set piece.

England are abit like Stoke now. Hard working, no creativity, mid table. luckily for England the ranking system means they should always qaulify due to groups they get due to top seedings but can you imagine England as say a 2nd or 3rd seed and trying to qaulify.

But if you watch an England game with realistic views rather than after a 5-0 win against San marino believing they are the best in the world then most should be happy with a 1-1 draw in Poland

szczecinmanc said:
Hi Ultra P -

Grosicki's family own a pub 8 mins walk from where I work. Had a few beers with his dad the other week whilst watching Newcastle / Scum. Great guy.

As for Grosicki himself, he's quick, got good technical ability and a great work ethic. He would have made a good plan B option for Poland during the Euro's..... which was something Poland were very much lacking.

Great stuff mate!
I have family in Szczecin. Not been there for ages though, but like the city very much.
Do you go for Pogon games? :)

mansour's tow ropes said:
the standard of the national team is getting worse and worse, people generally think cleverly, AOC and welbeck are of the standard required by a top international team.

carrick was embarrassingly bad, not just his passing accuracy but also his slow, lumbering attitude. and I'm sick of hearing all this 'he's one of englands best passers' nonsense. complete bollocks.

and is alex oxlaide chamberlain the most overrated player in england at the moment? no where near the standard or quality required.

Cleverly's bird is of the required international standard, thats about it, methinks

2012-10-16-17.22.58.jpg

MC ID said:
Hate all this anti roy stuff to be honest, it's not like the players at his disposal allow him to play any different than everyone else. To do anything different would mean both prima donna players and media would destroy any manager. Even 'arry.

He had players sat on the bench whilst Rooney was covering Tom "I can't tackle for shit" Cleverley on the left wing. This left Defoe issolated and completely destroyed any chance of Rooney creating something, so what does he do? He takes off Rooney and puts on fucking Wellbeck whilst Tom "i can't tackle for shit" Cleverley finishes the game make the same backwards passes. His tactics were shocking and cpntriuted to the pressure which lead to the equaliser, in short, he's a crap manager.

dannybcity said:
MC ID said:
Hate all this anti roy stuff to be honest, it's not like the players at his disposal allow him to play any different than everyone else. To do anything different would mean both prima donna players and media would destroy any manager. Even 'arry.

He had players sat on the bench whilst Rooney was covering Tom "I can't tackle for shit" Cleverley on the left wing. This left Defoe issolated and completely destroyed any chance of Rooney creating something, so what does he do? He takes off Rooney and puts on fucking Wellbeck whilst Tom "i can't tackle for shit" Cleverley finishes the game make the same backwards passes. His tactics were shocking and cpntriuted to the pressure which lead to the equaliser, in short, he's a crap manager.
what does tackling has to do with an attacking player's ability?? If players aren't making themselves available what do you want a player to do? beat 5..6 people to score a goal??

AntiUnited said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
the standard of the national team is getting worse and worse, people generally think cleverly, AOC and welbeck are of the standard required by a top international team.

carrick was embarrassingly bad, not just his passing accuracy but also his slow, lumbering attitude. and I'm sick of hearing all this 'he's one of englands best passers' nonsense. complete bollocks.

and is alex oxlaide chamberlain the most overrated player in england at the moment? no where near the standard or quality required.

Cleaverly is the most overrated player by far... alex has played well and at least tried to do something positive (even thought he losses the ball sometimes) that **** cleaverly cant even pass..
Wonder if he can spell though......

England are under achieving they have Wayne Rooney who is easily one of the top 3 players in the world. Up there with Messi and Ronaldo, England just don't use Wazza correctly, he is in his prime atm!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.