Possible Work Place flirting

Wow you guys I am honored! Thank you for thinking of me. Unfortunately in regards to the neighbor, I haven't seen or heard from her since she moved out so that is dead in the water.

@RadcliffeRick which thread do you think is fake exactly? My threads were..... " asking my neighbor for coffee" and "a gift of buckfast wine" which I think have both been deleted for some reason but the first was hilarious. Unfortunately both were true I AM that shit with women.

If you are referring to the work place flirting thread I didn't start that but I agree it seems like bullshit, the way he asked for advice about one woman only to reveal he was banging a CEO seemed a little far fetched

@Trautmann's Chiropractor may I asked how and why I came into your thoughts?
For Fu@ks sake…..and were off

How would being a lesbian get me the woman I like?

If you are talking about one specific woman then it's probably best to move on if you have made advances and they haven't gone anywhere (she's just not into you) or you have taken too long to make the move and any potential interest isn't there anymore. Find someone more interested and spend your time on that person, or play the field until you have progessed enough with one.

In answer to your question:

Butch and Femme.

1629452417350.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.