Possible Work Place flirting

If you are talking about one specific woman then it's probably best to move on if you have made advances and they haven't gone anywhere (she's just not into you) or you have taken too long to make the move and any potential interest isn't there anymore. Find someone more interested and spend your time on that person, or play the field until you have progessed enough with one.

In answer to your question:

Butch and Femme.

View attachment 24205

Ha!

Pretty sure these two knocked around one of the many clubs I worked for in my time!

The Union, on Canal St, I'm sure!

One of my favourites brawls happened in there. Here's me manning the doors and a few straight lads were let in. My spidey sense goes off and then settles after a few mins. Then I get a call and head inside. A couple gay lads are fronting these guys and before I can get to them it goes off! The gay lads are battering these straight lads and my colleagues pile in with me to break them up.

It went from five lads arguing to like fifteen people throwing punches and glasses being thrown. I get socked in the eye by one of the gay lads trying to aim for his assailant. We end up separating them and booting out the straights.

The door lads said why didn't I kick off with the lad that punched me. I said it wasn't personal, so I let him go and I sported a closed eye all night.

Ah, memories!

Ha!

Pretty sure these two knocked around one of the many clubs I worked for in my time!

The Union, on Canal St, I'm sure!

One of my favourites brawls happened in there. Here's me manning the doors and a few straight lads were let in. My spidey sense goes off and then settles after a few mins. Then I get a call and head inside. A couple gay lads are fronting these guys and before I can get to them it goes off! The gay lads are battering these straight lads and my colleagues pile in with me to break them up.

It went from five lads arguing to like fifteen people throwing punches and glasses being thrown. I get socked in the eye by one of the gay lads trying to aim for his assailant. We end up separating them and booting out the straights.

The door lads said why didn't I kick off with the lad that punched me. I said it wasn't personal, so I let him go and I sported a closed eye all night.

Ah, memories!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.