Possible Work Place flirting

I just started wondering about something. In general, how many times a year do people get laid after age 50?
Since the latest lockdown I've nailed Kylie 6 times. She loved it when I sneaked up to her while she was doing my dishes. I spun here around and ripped off those gold hot pants in one swift movement, she even kept her marigolds on.

So is it true that people after a certain age lose their sexual desires? I am just interested in this topic. Or is it just that men lose their desires?

So is it true that people after a certain age lose their sexual desires? I am just interested in this topic. Or is it just that men lose their desires?
I think it’s more a correlation between sex drive and physical fitness/health, rather than simply age.

As people get older, they look after themselves a lot less (many people just getting to about 30 and letting themselves deteriorate until death, instead of keeping a level of fitness/health throughout their life), and their sex drive will decrease as their physical fitness/health does.

Keep fit and healthy, eat well and feed the body and brain with the nutrition it needs, and people will find their sex drive is higher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.