Post counts

Discussion in 'Technical queries' started by Ric, 13 Aug 2015.

1. karen7

karen7

I didn't even notice,why the change of heart?

2. Ric

Ric

I did it by accident tbh whilst trying to change something else, but I'm not sure it's that big a deal having them back so might just leave it for now.

3. mancity1

mancity1

A lot of the numbers were removed anyway at least in my case Ric and quite frankly I couldn't care less either way.

When milestones come up some of those posters like to increase their tally by one by alluding to the fact.

I have often thought that some of your concerns re new posters or the so called WUM received undue flack largly from those who had nothing better to post.

If someone breaks the code of conduct in the knowledge they have there are plenty of checks and balances to ensure its dealt with in a civilised manner.

4. mancity1

mancity1

I have to say Karen you have chalked up quite a total in your time and I hope you do many more as I appreciated your willingness to update press conferences etc especially those who are too lazy to do it on their own like your truly.

5. karen7

karen7

I reckon half mine were in the old cellar and the rest on the football,i don't mind doing the updating and match threads as i have the time to do it,i'm away in hospital next week i think so you might need to do it yourself

6. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

This makes me feel like a big man.

7. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Hope all goes well at the hospital

8. nimrod

nimrod

TBH Ric I (and quite a few others it seems) preferred the post count not to be displayed
    I think having it displayed gives me a pre conceived idea about a poster which I dont think is good.

But its not a massive deal.

9. karen7

karen7

thank you,i broke my shoulder in nov and it's not healed so have to start again with metal work in there,depressing

10. waspish

waspish

So who have the most posts?