Post Match Thread: City v Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The winning goal was a huge stroke of luck followed by an absolute world class finish. Not bothered.

Anyone wonder why we've lost a majority of our home CL matches?

Here's an experiment: Watch Malaga vs. Dortmund in Germany, then watch tonight's match. Pay special attention to the crowds. One set of supporters are doing whatever they can to back their team, the other set are afraid to upset the librarian. I've never heard 54,000 people gather together and make almost no noise whatsoever.

It's no more a home match for our squad than when we go to the away matches. If you aren't hoarse after that match, you failed your team.

Also please for the love of God when we begin to look flacid, slow, predictable, don't persist with Nasri-Silva-Yaya combo, please!!!

I agree with the comments about Fern.....he was clearly the best player on the pitch tonight! Great to see.....sadly the rest of the team let him down....Silva had a poor game and Bony and Nasri continue to slow the play down when we needed to move the ball faster...Think I would have got De Bruyne on earlier....Cant really blame Pelle for tonight....the players let themselves down....Just hoping Kompany's injury isnt bad as he having a great start to the season.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.